LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
That poor Taito F3 looks like it being raped by the metal casing on top of it . Glad he never answered my PM .

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
sorry to the guys who were expecting my no show, the guys who never had a deal with me before but talked shit all day about me; or just in for the classic ng.com style of fun, and if it spoiled your keyboard warrior drama shows. :(

Thanks to the guys who stood up for me. You were right about me and I thank you for the confidence shown. Anyway, yes it's taking a long while but it's getting sorted.

Lenn.

718.gif

So full of shit !

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Looks like a hyper64 sitting on what looks like an F3, with a blast city marquee cover on it.

Lenn, come on man, tell the truth and post tracking numbers. It's the only hope you've got at this point. I bought from you in the past with no issues, why are you being silent now, or posting pictures of stuff that's not even mailed or boxed for shipping?

Don

Camel Slug
I love you like a brother Dong, but your trust should've worn out long ago. I'm still very surprised to see 100% positive feedback on his account. Even if you guys get your stuff (fingers crossed that you do) I wouldn't exactly consider that a positive transaction.

I know man, I'm not happy with the poor communication but I understand that things come up in life.

Hide is already in a situation where he is violating the fair trade act in Singapore. There could be more to international trade but the way I see it, is he needs to act fast.

Here are the basics,

"What constitutes an unfair practice under the Act? It is an unfair practice for a trader, in relation to a consumer transaction

- to do or say anything, or omit to do or say anything, if as a result a consumer might reasonably be deceived or misled;
- to make a false claim;
- to take advantage of a consumer if the trader knows or ought reasonably to know that the consumer

Øis not in a position to protect his own interests; or

Øis not reasonably able to understand the character, nature, language or effect of the transaction or any matter related to the transaction; or

- to do any of the 20 unfair practices listed in the Second Schedule of the Act."

http://www.mti.gov.sg/legislation/Pages/Consumer Protection.aspx#10

I didn't realize Don had a horse in this race too.

I started the thread, I'm 400 bones in.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Lenn - I think everyone understands getting busy and when you disappeared, mid deals, I wasn't surprised, I know you're a busy guy and you've been late / slow in the past but have always come through. We all have real life stuff that happens and we know our forum buddies can be patient and after all, it's just games.

BUT, once this blew up and once you were able to post again, and see how frustrated your buyers are, to miss your own deadline is not acceptable. It just isn't, Lenn. You have a few people who have went to bat for you and you are making them look like a-holes at this point. If not for your own reputation, for those who've supported you and given you the benefit of the doubt, please get this sorted in the next 12 hours. No pictures, no excuses. Just pm's to your buyers with tracking numbers or refunds. Those are the only acceptable actions at this point. Please resolve this now.

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
You have a few people who have went to bat for you and you are making them look like a-holes at this point. If not for your own reputation, for those who've supported you and given you the benefit of the doubt...

This really speaks volumes doesn't it? He makes a point of thanking those that have defended him yet he spits in their faces by continuing with the charade. You're a real class act Hide. At least your 'friends' can see you for what you really are now.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Lenn - I think everyone understands getting busy and when you disappeared, mid deals, I wasn't surprised, I know you're a busy guy and you've been late / slow in the past but have always come through. We all have real life stuff that happens and we know our forum buddies can be patient and after all, it's just games.

BUT, once this blew up and once you were able to post again, and see how frustrated your buyers are, to miss your own deadline is not acceptable. It just isn't, Lenn. You have a few people who have went to bat for you and you are making them look like a-holes at this point. If not for your own reputation, for those who've supported you and given you the benefit of the doubt, please get this sorted in the next 12 hours. No pictures, no excuses. Just pm's to your buyers with tracking numbers or refunds. Those are the only acceptable actions at this point. Please resolve this now.

You're hurting yourself bro. Do you know what happened last time I had a transaction with him? Why it took him months to get my package out? Why he lied about the shipping date and all? Well, let me tell you it wasn't an health issue, a sick kid or a passed out familly member or anything that could have been a good reason for him to disapear. It was EVO 2012. Yes, you read that right. Preparing for EVO 2012 is why it took him so much time to send my package. Wasn't EVO 2014 last week? oh snap.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Still nothing.

I see that people started posting on his personal page

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
At this point he should just refund everyone to avoid legal issues. It would seem like the smart thing to do.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Thought I would come back and check progress. Still a shit storm I see. I will be really surprised at this point, without legal action if anything ever happens. He obviously spent the funds, and maybe he's trying to scrape money together to ship everything. Which is probably a small fortune. I hope you all get your stuff.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Thought I would come back and check progress. Still a shit storm I see. I will be really surprised at this point, without legal action if anything ever happens. He obviously spent the funds, and maybe he's trying to scrape money together to ship everything. Which is probably a small fortune. I hope you all get your stuff.

If Coryoon is correct, he used everything he had to send himself and, possibly, some cabs to EVO in Las Vegas. Might be waiting awhile.

Jon

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
If Coryoon is correct, he used everything he had to send himself and, possibly, some cabs to EVO in Las Vegas. Might be waiting awhile.

Jon

Wow! That's pretty shady. Hopefully he sent everyone's stuff with all that. Seems unlikely. So he's gonna be at EVO?

Oh hey Jon. Still waiting on my extra pier solar and guide for dreamcast. Don't think I will ever get it. Seems as likely as Hide reimbursing anyone. But if you still want its yours.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'm pretty sure anyone who's dealt with him by now isn't getting anything in the mail or any sort of return.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
sorry to the guys who were expecting my no show, the guys who never had a deal with me before but talked shit all day about me; or just in for the classic ng.com style of fun, and if it spoiled your keyboard warrior drama shows. :(

So let's break things down.

- You operate a so called Business.
- You handle and treat your products like shit
- You are on a sponsored team within the FGC
- You don't respond or update anyone for 2 months.
- You don't ship purchased product at all in a timely fashion.
- You happily listed product and took payments for it all while knowing your stupid event was coming up, renovations, and other douchebaggery.

With the threat of legal action and bullshit excuses you:

- blame others
- blame the internet
- blame Singapore
- blame the forums
- Use the "ppl that never dealt" / "keyboard warriors" excuse
- take down your FB business page which shows all your customers how dishonest you are and can't take bad feedback which was created by you not giving 2 shits.

When you run a business your name and personal actions are attached to it. There are many ppl in this thread that have dealt with you in the past and you treated them the same way, like garbage.

Lenn, you can't even fully admit your own mistakes or man upto them. Your priorities are a complete joke.

Even if these ppl finally get their money and/or products back. Look at what I quoted from you again. You can't fully admit your own mistakes, period.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
So let's break things down.

- You operate a so called Business.
- You handle and treat your products like shit
- You are on a sponsored team within the FGC
- You don't respond or update anyone for 2 months.
- You don't ship purchased product at all in a timely fashion.
- You happily listed product and took payments for it all while knowing your stupid event was coming up, renovations, and other douchebaggery.

With the threat of legal action and bullshit excuses you:

- blame others
- blame the internet
- blame Singapore
- blame the forums
- Use the "ppl that never dealt" / "keyboard warriors" excuse
- take down your FB business page which shows all your customers how dishonest you are and can't take bad feedback which was created by you not giving 2 shits.

When you run a business your name and personal actions are attached to it. There are many ppl in this thread that have dealt with you in the past and you treated them the same way, like garbage.

Lenn, you can't even fully admit your own mistakes or man upto them. Your priorities are a complete joke.

Even if these ppl finally get their money and/or products back. Look at what I quoted from you again. You can't fully admit your own mistakes, period.

When his business page goes back up, you all need to post negative reviews.

He did it as an act of cowardice, he didn't like the exposure of his lies and theft.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
You should lock Lenn's Sales Threads while he's getting the tracking numbers for these guys. Don't think it would be a good thing if he got overwhelmed with any more orders. It's going to be a MONTH soon since Don started this thread.

---

In the mean time: If any of you guys haven't called your banker and covered your ass by now, then you should.

Lenn is taking way too much time. And the communication is way too slow. Situation is not re-assuring.

---
CONTACT INFORMATION
---

ANG MO KIO POLICE DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS
Address : 51 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9 Singapore 569784
Tel : 1800 - 218 0000
Fax : 6 481 4246

---

Teck Ghee Neighbourhood Police Post
Address : Blk 321 Ang Mo Kio Street 31 Singapore 560321
Tel : 1800 - 459 9999
Fax : 6 457 4478

---

SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE: ELECTRONIC POLICE CENTER

---

VERSUS CITY - SINGAPORE
Lenn Yang
Team.DM

---

01. FS - PS2 NEO GEO LOT (PICS) 05-28-2014, 08:17 AM
02. FS - Awesome Sega Megadrive Lot. (With Pics) 05-26-2014, 01:23 AM
03. FS - PS2 and PS3 Neo Geo Sticks 05-24-2014, 02:27 AM
04. FS - [SOLD] 2x Brand New AES Sticks Boxed 05-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Spoiler:

... I'm looking for USD$300 for both shipped. ...
both sold.

05. FS - PS1/PS2 GAMES. SATURN GAMES. US and IMPORT. Lots of GEMS.05-15-2014, 10:07 AM
Spoiler:
Space is an issue. I need to let go of these.

As always, Paypal GIFT please.
Prices are SHIPPED to US/UK/CAN/AUS.

I prefer selling a few at once but will contemplate requests. I can negotiate and cut you a better deal if you get at least 3 games.
Please give me an offer if I might be asking for more than what something is worth.

All Games are COMPLETE and in AT LEAST excellent condition. Most are NM and some are BNIB. All Prices in USD.

If you can't pm, email @ lennert@teamdm.asia

Gunner's Heaven - $19 SOLD
Rival Schools - $15 SOLD
Panzer Dragoon 1 - $10 SOLD
Panzer Dragoon 2 - $15 SOLD
Sega Touring Car - $10 SOLD

06. [SOLD] FS: SS3 JP AES, FF2 JP AES 05-07-2014, 12:41 AM
Spoiler:
... I can do USD$120 for both FF2 and SS3 shipped to US/UK/CAN/AUS. ...
both sold

07. FS: Super Famicom Games 05-06-2014, 10:37 PM
08. FS: MVS CARTS LOT / MVS 1 Slot 04-29-2014, 09:42 PM
Spoiler:
Prices are SHIPPED to the USA/CAN/AUS/UK.
Paypal Only. PM with email for pics.

SPECIAL BUNDLE DEAL!! -

MV1C with KOF 97, 98, and 99 - USD$160 SHIPPED!
MV1C with KOF 97, 98, 99, Last Blade 1 - USD$190 SHIPPED!
MV1C with MS1 and MS2 - USD$170 SHIPPED!
MV1C with all the Games below - USD$350 SHIPPED!

Anyways, Shock Troopers Sold.

09. FS: JAMMA CLEAROUT. 04-29-2014, 10:35 PM
Spoiler:

Prices are SHIPPED to US/UK/CAN/AUS

All prices in USD. Paypal Gift.
Preferably, Minimum Purchase of 2 Items.
If you are interested in several items,
let me know and I will do my best.

I am also selling a bunch of MVS Stuff here:

SOLD -
ESPGaluda 2 - $500
ESPGaluda - $430
PGM 1 Board w/ KOV1, KOV2, KOV SuperHeroes - $200
Atomiswave w/ Dolphine Blue + Demolish Fist - $250 (Atomiswave Games are Original)
KOF 2002 Unlimited Match SNK Y2 - $600
CPS2 Dimahoo B JP - $200
CPS2 Gigawing B JP - $150
Vimana - $150
Donpachi - $200
Ketsui - $550
CPS2 Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo B ASIA - $100
CPS2 Battle Circuit B ASIA - $70
Strider 2 - $100
Truxton 2 - $230
Raiden Fighters 2 - $140
Raiden DX - $150