LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Im not running away.
I just think it's useless when I have 4-5 outstanding packages for about $1000+ total
and 3/4 of people calling me names here, hasn't done business with me before.

Im just overwhelmed with personal matters.

Weren't you going to ship by the 15th? What happened to that?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Weren't you going to ship by the 15th? What happened to that?

Hide wouldn't lie, you wouldn't know cause you never did business with him. Maybe it was a mistake in translation and he was referring to August 15th or perhaps July 15, 2015? :p

Meh, this is getting old, even sarcasm isn't doing it for me.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
You're right, RX.

If Lenn can't get the Tracking Numbers by Friday (for whatever reason), then he clearly needs an assist.

And I can't think of anyone better to help Lenn than the local Singapore gaming community.

Next week, we move into the month of AUGUST. Pretty sure everyone wants be doing other things next month.

So, this thread needs TRACKING NUMBERS ASAP--Lenn.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
He better sort out his personal problems quick before he winds up on the business end of a singaporean ass-cane.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
11:19 AM
Friday, July 25, 2014 (SGT)
Time in Singapore

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
And the post offices are closed!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
If Lenn can't get the Tracking Numbers by Friday (for whatever reason), then he clearly needs an assist.

And I can't think of anyone better to help Lenn than the local Singapore gaming community.

Agreed.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
So when does this get so frustratingly stupid that it enters war room status?

Also, has anyone contacted Singapore police yet? If it doesn't get your games, at least it will get you some form of justice

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Maybe we can bribe an official over there to record the caning and put it up on Live Leak.

Tacitus

Staff member
So when does this get so frustratingly stupid that it enters war room status?

Never.

This isn't war room fodder, this is a serious crime committed by Lenn Yang. Plain and simple. Lenn Yang is a THIEF and he has STOLEN thousands of dollars from people, mocking them the entire way.

Peppering this thread with facts and information ensures anyone who looks for him in reference to any sort of deal or transaction knows that LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a SCAMMER, THIEF AND LIAR.

(See what I'm doing there?)

Lenn Yang is an ass.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Never.

This isn't war room fodder, this is a serious crime committed by Lenn Yang. Plain and simple. Lenn Yang is a THIEF and he has STOLEN thousands of dollars from people, mocking them the entire way.

Peppering this thread with facts and information ensures anyone who looks for him in reference to any sort of deal or transaction knows that LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a SCAMMER, THIEF AND LIAR.

(See what I'm doing there?)

Lenn Yang is an ass.

Are you talking about LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yep, pretty sure he's talking about LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE!

Tacitus

Staff member
Are you talking about LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE?

Do you mean LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE? I indeed am saying that LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE stole a lot of money from forum members and will not ship anything.

I wonder if LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE is also a member of TEAM.DM TEAM DM of SINGAPORE as well?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yep, pretty sure he's talking about LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE!

Man I'm glad he's talking about LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE because everyone checking for him on the internet should know that this SCAMMER just stole thousands of dollars from people.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Do you mean LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE? I indeed am saying that LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE stole a lot of money from forum members and will not ship anything.

I wonder if LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE is also a member of TEAM.DM TEAM DM of SINGAPORE as well?

I'm pretty sure that LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013.

Tacitus

Staff member

Man I'm glad he's talking about LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE because everyone checking for him on the internet should know that this SCAMMER just stole thousands of dollars from people.

I'm pretty sure that LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013.

So many great posts about LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013 who stole a lot of money from forum members and will not ship anything in this thread.

I just can't stop quoting them. I hope LENN YANG of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, ANG MO KIO, SINGAPORE is a member of the TEAM.DM TEAM DM TEAM DESPERATION MOVE which has participated to the EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2012 and 2013 aka EVO 2012 and EVO 2013 who stole a lot of money from forum members and will not ship anything gets his ass to a post office soon.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I understand people are heated over their stuff being slow to arrive...but going after someone at their job? Over games?

Do all the pot stirrers here, w/ or w/out a horse in the race-do you plan on deleting all of the comments, once good is made?

VT asked for things to be kept above board...to *not* go after the FB pages, etc. What happened to being civil?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I believe being civil disappeared when self-made timelines and promises were repeatedly not kept.