Group Buy: Bandridge Scart switches and male to male scart cables - ROUND 2!

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
...But, instead you were "too busy" posting on this forum all weekend long and chasing after lolifoxgirl.

P.S - She has a penis.

prettygirls.PNG

p.s. so much drama over a $30 switch. is it that hard to to scrounge up that much dosh for a thing? even someone like me was able to find enough pennies for it!

ya done messed up, skinny.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
At risk of piling on - but yeah, nothing worse in group buys than ambiguous, "I'll probably take one" or "I'm in for 1, or maybe 2." It's difficult enough tracking who's paid, getting numbers right, calculating shipping, and then doing partials, probably's and maybe's...just no. If you want in, post you're in. Until you're sure - save you're posts. I think skinny (and many others in the past) confuse Group Buy with Interest Check. I enjoy doing them myself, but it sucks putting out of personal pocket and then having to resell extra stuff because someone realized they have to pay for gas or daycare this week and can't get the goods after all. Be adults and accountable.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Annoying part is when people who commits takes forever to pay. Everyone already paid & usually waiting on 2 or 3 people, despite having a deadline for payment. Guys who orgainize groupbuys; man, im glad you guys do it! You really help out the community in getting great deals. Hopefully this incident dont detract you guys from doing it again. Very much appreciated!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't even have anything with scart but I'd have bought one just to save all the trouble. Then use my nonexistent market mod powers to help clean up this wreck.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Cables have arrived!

Switches should be in either today or tomorrow.

There were a couple guys getting cables only, so I will try to PM those folks later this evening for shipping payments and will do all other orders over the course of the next 2 days once I have the switches in hand.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Good timing, my Hanzo/Kenzei should be arriving any day now.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Cables and switches have arrived!

I have sent out shipping totals to everyone. If I missed anyone, feel free to send me a PM.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Switches received, thank you! Tested one out and compared versus direct connection to my 20L5. No PQ difference at all. Very nice product!

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Switches received, thank you! Tested one out and compared versus direct connection to my 20L5. No PQ difference at all. Very nice product!

Yeah i noticed the same thing. very nice product couldnt be happier with everything and todd is such an awesome guy for doing this for the community. thanks again todd!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
As you can see, several people have received their packages. So far I have only been able to ship about half of the packages. If you haven't received a tracking number yet, it hasn't shipped.

I apologize for the hold up, but I have been sick as a dog since friday evening with my allergies. They have totally wiped me out.

But I will have the remainder of the packages shipped tomorrow and everyone will receive tracking info at that time.

todd