Group Buy: Bandridge Scart switches and male to male scart cables - ROUND 2!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Everyone has paid except 1 person.

I also still have 1 Bandridge scart switch left if anyone wants to lay dibs on it.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
broken, trying to get money over to you. Having a problem with paypal putting a temp hold for some reason. Been on hold for a hour now >_<

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
It would appear skinny503 has given up dibs to his switch.

Therefor I have 2 Bandridge 5 port switches still available.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
broken, trying to get money over to you. Having a problem with paypal putting a temp hold for some reason. Been on hold for a hour now >_<

Translation - wife still has him by the balls as much as ever.

Take those pants back, put 'em back on and get these switches paid for. ;)

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
God I wish, getting money out of her is easier then paypal! Looking like it will just be easier to send you money on friday when I get paid!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
God I wish, getting money out of her is easier then paypal! Looking like it will just be easier to send you money on friday when I get paid!

You realize this was a group buy, right?

I notified you multiple times over the weekend that payment was due because I needed to order everything. Zero response from you about the payments. And you had logged in and been making posts the entire time on the forum. Hell, you even PM'ed me about a comment I made on an unrelated thread and in my response to you I even mentioned at the end about the payment being due. No response.

Now you are saying Friday when everyone else has long since paid and I paid out of my pocket to cover your order yesterday

Had you sent me a PM asking for some extra time, it wouldn't have been a problem at all. But since you showed me no respect, I will return the favor.

Keep your money, you are off this group buy and all future ones. Actually, you have now joined a very small, elite group "Todd's do not sell to list".

This is a group buy where I spend MY time and energy to pass along a good deal for other folks while making ZERO money on it. Hell, they usually end up costing me money. I seldom get thanked and do good to even get feedback from folks on it. And to have someone just stone cold ignore me for days on end? Fuck that.

:mad:

Last edited:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Todd. When I first asked you about the group buy I never committed. We were talking through pm about a possible horse trade and that's where we left it. I have since deleted the PM's since my box bece full and can't refer back to them. If you still have them please review them. I'm sorry this has gone the way it has and I'm sorry I got busy and didn't reply.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Todd. When I first asked you about the group buy I never committed. We were talking through pm about a possible horse trade and that's where we left it. I have since deleted the PM's since my box bece full and can't refer back to them. If you still have them please review them. I'm sorry this has gone the way it has and I'm sorry I got busy and didn't reply.

We never agreed to any trades via PM. Hell, it was never discussed via PM at all. I went back through my PM's till before this group buy was started and there isn't anything from you. Except the PM you sent me over the weekend asking me about a comment I made on James's thread. In which I reminded you that payment was due. No response from you.

And you are so busy you can't respond to me, yet you have the time to post over a dozen times to this forum over the weekend?

And, actually, your third post in this thread:

Might be in for one. Wanna do some trading :D

That's the only spot a trade was mentioned. If you were serious about that, you in fact should have contacted me directly. Which you did NOT do.

Spare me the bullshit dude.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Just wanted to pipe in and say thanks to Todd for putting together this second group buy! I know it's often a thankless task and you are a top dude to buy from/with.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Then im sorry broken, I honestly though I was talking to you about trading. This is my fault and i apologize. In my defense, the quote you provided never set in stone that I wanted one, only that I was interested in one. Im not trying to BS you in anyway and again im sorry.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Then im sorry broken, I honestly though I was talking to you about trading. This is my fault and i apologize. In my defense, the quote you provided never set in stone that I wanted one, only that I was interested in one. Im not trying to BS you in anyway and again im sorry.

If you weren't actually interested in one, you know you could have simply responded saying that to any of the PM's I sent you. Or in this thread.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0

Todd. When I first asked you about the group buy I never committed.

Then im sorry broken, I honestly though I was talking to you about trading.

You can't even keep your story straight in this thread. Almost going to pay, but you never committed... but wait, you were going to trade? :lolz:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Life is busy and yes I never did commit. I was going to pay just to avoid any confusion and as luck would have it im having paypal problems. I honestly thought we talked about trading but that must have been another person for something else. I admit im wrong and I'm sorry. What else would you trolls like me to do? I'm trying to make this right and the way I look at it I never told broken "yes skinny is in for one". So again im sorry for all this confusion

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Life is busy and yes I never did commit. I was going to pay just to avoid any confusion and as luck would have it im having paypal problems. I honestly thought we talked about trading but that must have been another person for something else. I admit im wrong and I'm sorry. What else would you trolls like me to do? I'm trying to make this right and the way I look at it I never told broken "yes skinny is in for one". So again im sorry for all this confusion

No wonder your better half rules the roost. Talk about spineless. And I/we are trolls? Didn't you drag your feet in Niko's GB too? Shocking.

To your question, you can do nothing else at this point considering Todd refuses to sell to you. We can only hope that another buyer will come along and grab the last 2.

But you did apologize, albeit laced with excuses at first. So there is that going for you.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Sometimes its hard to keep track of all the PMs and discussions one might take part of on a message board.
It's fine to forget any peer-to-peer type deal, but in a group-buy like this where other people are depending on a collective effort it's always best to be crystal clear with the communication.

For instance, in the last group-buy Todd threw together for these switches, I initially posted my interest in on the thread. But I ended up deciding I'd wait, and immediately replied to the thread saying I was out. It's definitely not a difficult task to make sure people know your intentions, and over-communication is better than none at all.

Along with the swashbuckle-drama, I appreciate the group-buys on this forum and hope that people continue to put them together for the community. But the only way this is going to continue is for it to run smoothly as possible for the people that are coordinating them.

Thank you Todd for doing this again. It really is appreciated!

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So let me see if im understanding this right. I'm at fault cause Broken assumed that I wanted one when all I posted was that I was interested but never committed. He starts asking for money on something I never committed for and I don't pay. So now im a no payer on something I never committed to. He gets pissed that I havnt been responding to his requests for money for something I never committed to. Now im being vilified because he had to pay money out of his pocket to order something supposedly for me that I never okayed?

So fuck me for trying to make it right, Fuck me for apologizing, and fuck me for expressing interest. I'm done with trying to make this right. I never okayed anything and its on you for assuming I did. I'm sorry that you had to pay out of your pocket for the remaining two but its not my problem as I never ordered one. Man the fuck up and admit that this problem is your fault cause you assumed and never confirmed!

Skinny out!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0

You realize you're making EVERY classic excuse right now, right? You're sounding just like Hide in that thread where we called him out for scamming. Lucky you that all you did was waste a lot of time, but what should one expect from a piece of shit tractor salesman? I'll be referencing this thread EVERY time you attempt to buy or sell on this forum.

EKn4wbI.gif

PS: Calm down and stop being such a twat.

EDIT: Literally ALL you had to do was respond to Todd's PM and say "Oh, no I don't want one", because you claim you were just curious, what was the big deal? Oh wait, you keep saying you weren't really interested, yet you also say that Paypal put a hold on your funds.

Which is it? :spock:

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Man the fuck up and admit that this problem is your fault cause you assumed and never confirmed!

How could I have confirmed it when I sent you PM's on 3 different occasions asking for payment and you didn't bother to respond to any of them? You could have easily responded to any one of those saying you were out. But, instead you were "too busy" posting on this forum all weekend long and chasing after lolifoxgirl.

P.S - She has a penis.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Man the fuck up and admit that this problem is your fault cause you assumed and never confirmed!

Pot. Kettle. Black.

All you had to do was send a PM, would've cleared this all up.

What's the deal, bruh?