"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Nanao MS9's are awesome monitors. Do yourself a favor and repair it or get a replacement, please.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
If you ever decide to sell the cab, seriously let me know. I'll scoop it in a second. I'll even load it myself.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I tried staying off the forum today. Got a Panda txt and said this thread "was worth it."

He was correct, it delivers.

RIP, Egret.

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
I bet people fight over who gets to use the Sanwa side. :lolz:

Nope, actually I got bunches of battops and Japanese Ball type. I got more cabs. And ppl relax, I was just excited too get it in a room and didn't move or clean stuff. And "hipster pics"? That's raw selvage Japanese denim sir, Naked & Famous (denim culture), and I like snap backs and Jordan's big whoop I was born in 1988 so kiss my ass for all I care. Could we get back too other things this isn't what I pictured...

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
...are those replica Air Jordan II's youre wearing? ...i think they might be, i see faux elephant skin post oil rubbed leather trim on those kicks...

This is further proof my Mental Floss magazine subscription is worth the money, it actually has increased my mostly useless information knowledge base. The Calvin & Hobbes retrospective was an amazing issues as well...

Anywhos...back to the flamming...

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
Nope, actually I got bunches of battops and Japanese Ball type. I got more cabs. And ppl relax, I was just excited too get it in a room and didn't move or clean stuff. And "hipster pics"? That's raw selvage Japanese denim sir, Naked & Famous (denim culture), and I like snap backs and Jordan's big whoop I was born in 1988 so kiss my ass for all I care. Could we get back too other things this isn't what I pictured...

Dude, what the fuck is denim culture? See, you a hipster, probably racist too.

SUPREME

...are those replica Air Jordan II's youre wearing? ...i think they might be, i see faux elephant skin post oil rubbed leather trim on those kicks...

This is further proof my Mental Floss magazine subscription is worth the money, it actually has increased my mostly useless information knowledge base. The Calvin & Hobbes retrospective was an amazing issues as well...

Anywhos...back to the flamming...

Jesus Christ.. No. Do your homework, 2003 Cement III's. Ok, I'm done... Kill it guys...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

Hey dude, no one likes an angry hipster.

Get back to your PBR and vegan cookies.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
ax1L2in.jpg

pics are old? what is on floor? is it food?

Looks like it.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Jesus Christ.. No. Do your homework, 2003 Cement III's. Ok, I'm done... Kill it guys...

Hmmmm...well...perhaps I got my Air Jordan II's confused with my Air Jordan III's, common problem tho...some people get their LED's mixed up with their CRT's sometimes too...but idk man...id say at the very least those are a near direct copy of the original Jordan III's...

But what the heck do I know, I read the article a month ago, only a hipster would know the differences between a Jordan III and a Jordan 2003 Cement mixer or whatever that is you got on your feet there...

Mr. Zurkon

Zero's Secretary
Jesus, putting that led monitor in there is like adding insult to injury. And is wearing expensive shoes without socks a "thing" now?

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
For starters, take a new picture where there isn't gross shit all over your floor you fucking scrub. Get rid of all those fucking lame-ass filters your pseudo intellectual friend put on his iPhone while he photographed you. Lastly, burn that dump to the ground, preferably with you still in it.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Seriously you left a window open during a storm and said duuurrr I'm gonna turn my cab on. Fucking tard!

God for a second I was worried it was one my old E2's. I would have rode out and beat you.

SUPREME

Seriously you left a window open during a storm and said duuurrr I'm gonna turn my cab on. Fucking tard!

God for a second I was worried it was one my old E2's. I would have rode out and beat you.

No. I think that was the cause of it I'm not sure, I turned it on and there was no video.. And a popping sound. Ether way, looks like I should of started with the SEGA Naomi Uni cab first. Wasn't aware of the beat down I was gonna received from fellow Neo Geo fans... I mean what about the Taito Veiwlix? Before y'all start again, I know these are two diff cabs, it's just I wanted too see what a current monitor would look in it. I feel like I just should of stayed on Arcade Otaku forums..

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Don't think they would have been any kinder.

SUPREME

Don't think they would have been any kinder.

Your prob right, but I have faith in this project as I can't get a replacement CRT at the moment and I play fighting games competitively playing UMvC3, USF4, 3rd strike, and others. It's all I can do as there will be more pics in the future as it becomes "more" built up and wired. I'm basically an atheist in a church right now defending my case. More too come, I gotta get outta this thread. Shit..

nickv

n00b
Lol this thread is hilarious
Fly backs prob cracked on the CRT. You can redeem your machine and yourself!!