"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
-_____-

Last edited:

SUPREME

Is it located in the same shithole apartment? Is there a douchey hipster sitting in front of it?

Yeah, we'd provably hate that too.

This guy... Nah. Actually it's a house, and I'm working on my "game center" it's an extra room that I wanted too make it like I stepped into Akihabara, Japan...

SUPREME

L.E.D. Not LCD, it dosnt lag and I play quite fine. I thought that was a old plasma issue...? *shruggs*

SUPREME

Lol this thread is hilarious
Fly backs prob cracked on the CRT. You can redeem your machine and yourself!!

I guess... I mean, this was expected..

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
This guy... Nah. Actually it's a house, and I'm working on my "game center" it's an extra room that I wanted too make it like I stepped into Akihabara, Japan...
My apologies, I meant shithole house.

Do people leave shit all over the floors in Akihabara?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Un fucking believable. What a shame!

Are you trolling us with this shit?

I'm not one to normally call people out but I'm totally disgusted.

Last edited:

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I'm really diggin that 16:9 tv in the 4:3 bezel. I always thought my games could use more empty space above and below. Add some spray painted cardboard to get that authentic arcade experience! While you're at it the control panel could use some more cigarette burns. The move strip holder and coin slots make great ashtrays. When are you gonna cut a hole in the access panel to add a subwoofer?

SUPREME

attachment.php

pics are old? what is on floor? is it food?

No. My dog fucked up this monkey toy with beads or something all over the place. No, not food. Just Jamma wiring, parts and clutter.

SUPREME

I'm really diggin that 16:9 tv in the 4:3 bezel. I always thought my games could use more empty space above and below. Add some spray painted cardboard to get that authentic arcade experience! While you're at it the control panel could use some more cigarette burns. The move strip holder and coin slots make great ashtrays. When are you gonna cut a hole in the access panel to add a subwoofer?

Haha, good one. Actually it's in the early process of a project. Welcome too the party.... I was thinking of doing a custom bezel like tinted plexi or something haven't got that far.

Last edited:

SUPREME

Un fucking believable. What a shame!

Are you trolling us with this shit?

I'm not one to normally call people out but I'm totally disgusted.

Ah.. No.. It's a project that I regret posting too this forum, it's turned into a "Shits n' giggles thread".

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Just one question: Do you play STGs?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
The rotation mech for the MS9 in the E2 is a big part of this cab's value. Don't junk it! If you get it put back together with the CRT and rotation mech intact, you will have a valuable piece of equipment. Which you can sell for many pairs of sneakers.

SUPREME

My apologies, I meant shithole house.

Do people leave shit all over the floors in Akihabara?

Does everyone from Boston troll ppl with shitty questions just to get a rise outta ppl and act like dicks...? I dunno, but I'm sure it's clean since places like; Club SEGA, Taito Station, and other game centers keep it nice and clean since they are running a business... Psshhh.

SUPREME

The rotation mech for the MS9 in the E2 is a big part of this cab's value. Don't junk it! If you get it put back together with the CRT and rotation mech intact, you will have a valuable piece of equipment. Which you can sell for many pairs of sneakers.

Yes, yes, I know. But I love my Egret 2, and I don't wanna let her go. Besides, being a former sneaker head, I don't do that much collecting anymore although I still love Air Jordan's. Im well aware of the cab's history, it's rarity, and everything else. This is a decision I made.. Sorry guys. It is what it is.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
I don't know about you guys, but the pics made me hungry for popcorn!

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
This is wrong on so many levels, I can't even find the words to express it. :oh_no: