"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Nooo, not even close. they were very casual looking low tops if you can believe it. Just a tiny patch of gold on the side, maybe heel too.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Supreme,
Be honest, you're in your late 30s and this was you in your early teens
kid-is-80s-awesome.jpg

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Supreme,
Be honest, you're in your late 30s and this was you in your early teens
kid-is-80s-awesome.jpg
This is what separates me from Supreme. DOB: 02/16/77 I actually grew up in this era and was that f'n kid.
Not to bring up choke fucking again, but I remember being the first to beat all 99 worlds of super mario bros. and asking my buddies not to make breathing noises when I was taking on Bowser on the final stage...
I sought out Electronic Gaming Monthly while only the losers had a subscripton to Nintendo Power.
Duck Tales was a lame ass show but after school, I watched it anyways sometimes when I wasn't egging houses or up to no good w/ the neighborhood gang.
Supreme is an imposter, I am not.
I want to go back to the way it was before cel phones, when there was no facebook or internet... When cigaretttes could be smoked in malls....
Fuck hipsters... Fuck Supreme.... I want to go back

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I want to go back to the way it was before cel phones, when there was no facebook or internet... When cigaretttes could be smoked in malls....
It's all a part of your sick 90's thing, man. No Facebook. Smoking cigarettes in malls. You're living in the fucking past.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
As a former skater in my youth. Let's add some real and modern shit.

Reynolds 3s High or Lows, black.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
This is what separates me from Supreme. DOB: 02/16/77 I actually grew up in this era and was that f'n kid.
Not to bring up choke fucking again, but I remember being the first to beat all 99 worlds of super mario bros. and asking my buddies not to make breathing noises when I was taking on Bowser on the final stage...
I sought out Electronic Gaming Monthly while only the losers had a subscripton to Nintendo Power.
Duck Tales was a lame ass show but after school, I watched it anyways sometimes when I wasn't egging houses or up to no good w/ the neighborhood gang.
Supreme is an imposter, I am not.

I really hope you're trolling. As a fellow 37 year old, I have no qualms asking you to please try to control yourself, put those doc martens away and try to sleep off your inevitable hang over.

You're 11 years older than this egret killing noob, yet he seems to know how to roll with the punches better than you. Give us and this thread a break... maybe go play that "burn free" E2 of yours. :lolz:

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
I really hope you're trolling. As a fellow 37 year old, I have no qualms asking you to please try to control yourself, put those doc martens away and try to sleep off your inevitable hang over.

You're 11 years older than this egret killing noob, yet he seems to know how to roll with the punches better than you. Give us and this thread a break... maybe go play that "burn free" E2 of yours. :lolz:
I agree and your totally right Teddy KGB. Shutting up now. I got twisted over some past shit going through photos while drinking/sorry to fuck up the mood. I will try to play a few rounds of Ketsui like you suggested.
Was trolling in the beginning but now.... I will just shut the fuck up.

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Funniest thread I've read in a while. Normally I expect to see the nuclear meltdown at the end, but am now left disappointed .. maybe next time .

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Right now the meltdown central is the "Why don't I see the market place anymore?" thread.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
When he decides to convert it to an Egret 3, spend $3000 doing it and sell it for less than $1000 after giving up.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
When he decides to convert it to an Egret 3, spend $3000 doing it and sell it for less than $1000 after giving up.

Sold it for $400 and a PVM you mean? Then yeah, that. :keke: It's a thing of beauty now, and I'm happy to wake up to it every day.

Bummer FP disappeared after that massive troll attempt last year. That was kinda fun.

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
Goddamn it. Those roach photoshoped pics where pretty funny. Good shit, fellas, gooooood shit. Also the rad kid with the mullet, yeah that was totally me. You got me you wise little shit. Anyway here's a little piece of Neo-Geo.com history that I found out from a tip given to me on here that I thought I would share since this thread is pretty fucking crippled and pathetic at this point for me to even continue.

You guys remember this?
Blew my mind because he's the nicest guy too. We where business partners as well. So to speak. Anyone know about Wes?

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...em-Daker)-Murder-Case-Update&highlight=wassem

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
@Teddy KGB

Thanks bro for having my back. I know I'm far from redemption. But thanks. At least he did something noone else had the human insight or the slightest possible piece of courage any of you turds had to stand up. I don't have a problem with anyone. And the jokes are funny. But there's nothing really else for this thread. I'm changing the title and in the future, this project, Will continue.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Supreme, don't take it so hard man, even though this thread was more staged than your pictures, even though your anus has more elasticity than the legs of your Japanese denim, I think the high tops helped you dig in an receive your pounding like a man.
You came on a bit strong and are now fizzling out, similar to my sexual performances, and that's ok.
Keep your chins up.