"Candy Cab" Egret II monitor enhancement

SUPREME

Do not reply to my posts and call me Scott Evil. ,
I know about Rom images but is it really the game. Hard to trust as the software is buggy at times.. Yes? I mean how authentic is the picture being displayed? And thanks about the zips. Didn't consider it.

SUPREME

Looks like you have a USB encoder hooked up to the buttons and stick.

What's it for?

Honestly, I wanted to hook my PS3 up to control panel, through Jamma with a little gizmo than can do a couple of tricks.

SUPREME

I'm just using it to prop my PCB board on.

SUPREME

yeah, after the ciggy pic I'm with you there.

I take a lot of pics. I was in college for journalism, and wanted to do war photography. So I take a lot of pics, it's a photographer thing. Which reminds me, I'll be breaking out the SLR for better pics in the future.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
:shame::shame::shame:

Too.............. Remember?

You will have to stay late and practice your English grammar. :)

Keep at it, you'll have him speaking the Queen's English in no time.

(also, my mom's a brit, she says "the Queen's English" often.)

SUPREME

Just curious, is that PCB perfectly flat below? Usually they scratch as hell any surface, hence my post.

No, no it's fine, it's propped. I'm pretty sure it's not damaging anything or it.

noCLip

Camel Slug
That's a crazy collection of Vinyl! So I'm thinking if I do a off brand CRT that I could get then rewire a lot of stuff as working on the Jamma then to MVS to but I have a little pcb board that I might could rig for it...? Looking more in to it. Btw, the cab is staying. So. This thread might be up for a while. Just say'n.
View attachment 17657

jesus are you trying to get trolled?

SUPREME

No, I wanted this thread to stay up to date on a what's going on with the cab currently. I'm doing this using the output media of photography. Pictures maybe videos.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
No, I wanted this thread to stay up to date on a what's going on with the cab currently. I'm doing this using the output media of photography. Pictures maybe videos.

Videos please.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
I'm getting flashbacks to the last time I went to my local Funworks and nearly every cab had a Vizio LCD tv stuffed in them. They weren't even disguised with a bezel or anything. My monitor in my big red cab is a bit wonky, but I'm waiting till I can get enough cash to get it repaired or replaced with another CRT. Putting in an LCD just seems... not right.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm getting flashbacks to the last time I went to my local Funworks and nearly every cab had a Vizio LCD tv stuffed in them. They weren't even disguised with a bezel or anything. My monitor in my big red cab is a bit wonky, but I'm waiting till I can get enough cash to get it repaired or replaced with another CRT. Putting in an LCD just seems... not right.

We have a Dave & Busters here and they have 4 daytonas all with LCDs...aarrgghh washed out graphics, lame.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
We have a Dave & Busters here and they have 4 daytonas all with LCDs...aarrgghh washed out graphics, lame.

Busty told me he went in one and almost cried. Nothing had a CRT at all. So sad. The one here I've never been into but I saw a giant Fruit Ninja game and made sure to walk away.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer

Next time I go to Funworks, I'll make sure to take pics for you guys to see. We also have a Boomers, but they actually take care of their stuff. Shame that most arcades around where I live have the same crap..

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Busty told me he went in one and almost cried. Nothing had a CRT at all. So sad. The one here I've never been into but I saw a giant Fruit Ninja game and made sure to walk away.

Standard across all D&Bs I've seen. Even has a Namco 25th Galaga/Ms Pac with a LCD...