Why is ReplicaX such a dick to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
giggsy... Latest member of my ever growing fan club. I have no idea what "countries" you are referring to. Sounds like Texas tho. Rest assured I won't be visiting.

More stories...

I passed thru the Houston airport once, it was wall to wall fast food (McDonalds, Burger King, etc) and everyone was fat as fucking hell. I have a food allergy to both gluten and dairy, so I hunted for something to eat while waiting for my connecting flight. I was shocked to find I couldn't even get a piece of fruit. They say everything is bigger in Texas, guess they were talking about man-tits.

i had no problems finding fruit or non fast food in houston last time i was there. You were probably too baked out of your mind to find anything is all.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Exactly bro.What is his beef with life??Very strange kid jassin is proving to be..He is also in believed to be in possesion of some dangerous eye poking man titts according to latest events.Approach with caution guys..Danger

This is the worst neobuyer account yet.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Hold the phone... giggsy is neobuyer? Seems something good has some out of this post after all.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
i had no problems finding fruit or non fast food in houston last time i was there. You were probably too baked out of your mind to find anything is all.

I didn't leave the airport, my connecting flight was only about 30mins out. So Houston as a whole, I couldn't say. The airport tho, damn! Dudes standing still on a moving sidewalk weighing in at about 300lbs. Here in Boston, people (myself included) walk up escalators. I've got shit to do, its not really about tipping the scales or staying medium sized. But yea, poor quality food as far as the eye could see, unmotivated people, obvious obesity problems. Welcome to TX Jassin! No thanks.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
RhVctW.png

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Hey I also just noticed the derailment of the CPS2 multicart thread has started.

RepX, why can't you use your dick powers for good? You know, rather than shit on my sales thread.

Update:
Oh I spoke/typed too soon! Thanks for taking care of that Mendel. :D

Last edited:

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
This is the worst neobuyer account yet.
Its a shambles over here.No organisation...Im here for the party not to fucking buy.....And Jassin stop raping the forum please and move on with you're life.Believe man,Believe..

Last edited:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I have a food allergy to both gluten....

99% of people who say they have gluten allergies don't. I have a feeling you tried to inject pure gluten into your bloodstream and had a bad reaction.

gluten pls...

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
99% of people who say they have gluten allergies don't. I have a feeling you tried to inject pure gluten into your bloodstream and had a bad reaction.

gluten pls...

It has become super trendy to be gluten free these days. While I love having more options when I go out, as you said it makes people not believe you... Thus they think they can just let it slide, serve you food that has gluten hidden in it anyways. Only I get sick, shit my insides out and spend the rest of the night/day in physical pain. So to you I would say...
I hope someone knowingly gives you something that makes you sick some day, FUCK YOU!

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Oh whats wrong? I thought I needed to "grow a pair" sounds like someone is crying like a little bitch.
Ha ha..You seriously do not get sarcasm bro.Look into that shit,could be the root cause of you're filthy antics.No bitching here man all good in the hood..

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
It has become super trendy to be gluten free these days. While I love having more options when I go out, as you said it makes people not believe you... Thus they think they can just let it slide, serve you food that has gluten hidden in it anyways. Only I get sick, shit my insides out and spend the rest of the night/day in physical pain. So to you I would say...
I hope someone knowingly gives you something that makes you sick some day, FUCK YOU!

lol so high on gluten
sad

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
No not squirrels... Gluten yes, milk (and everything made from it like cheese, ice cream, butter) yes.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Is really milk allergy or lactose intolerance?
Dunno how it is stateside but Finnish companies are nowadays making totally lactose free milk based products that taste the same as regular milk.
I think at least Valio is exporting their Eila product line dairy products to USA too. If you can find them, try them ;)

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Is really milk allergy or lactose intolerance?
Dunno how it is stateside but Finnish companies are nowadays making totally lactose free milk based products that taste the same as regular milk.
I think at least Valio is exporting their Eila product line dairy products to USA too. If you can find them, try them ;)

Dose it have a squirrel on the bottle/package? Cuz that could be a deal breaker...

Status
Not open for further replies.