SECRET SANTA 2016!!! :D

Moob Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
As tempting as a used dildo from Rot would be (last year's thread), I'm going to have to pass. I'm saving for a wedding, so I can't justify extra expenses.

Unless someone REALLY wants my game.com collection. (You don't)

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
xfY1nnT.png

Awww yish

SNKNostalgia

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Sign me up. I will send info within the next few days. I will also give a bonus stocking stiffy.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Always love this thread. Not sure which is more interesting, the pics or the rest of the gifts. Some damn impressive art gets posted up in the SS threads.

RULES:
3- The minimum budget is $25 + shipping. Please don't just send your old crap hoping for the best. Read the wish lists and put some thought into your gifts. CAULK DRAWINGS ARE MANDATORY.

I feel like there should be something in the rules about posting up pics of what you received. As I recall last year there was some pics that never got posted up.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Always love this thread. Not sure which is more interesting, the pics or the rest of the gifts. Some damn impressive art gets posted up in the SS threads.

I feel like there should be something in the rules about posting up pics of what you received. As I recall last year there was some pics that never got posted up.

Good idea bro! :buttrock:

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Guys, if someone is vegan/whatever... please state it lol. Last year I sent xsq some food he couldn't eat :P

herb

Choi's Barber
10 Year Member
Thanks for the new avatar, Cory. Hopefully I get to send someone more animal dick bones like I did last year :keke:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I am in.

Form emailed.

If we end up w/odd numbers; i'll vouch for JoeAwesome.

Thanks for the rec, mjmjr25. Looks like they'll be plenty of people, so no problem if I'm out this time.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Thanks for the rec, mjmjr25. Looks like they'll be plenty of people, so no problem if I'm out this time.

I guess I can let you sign up if Mike is vouching for you.

Are you guys ok with that? :D

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Thanks for the new avatar, Cory. Hopefully I get to send someone more animal dick bones like I did last year :keke:

:lolz:

That was seriously one of my favorite unexpected gifts from last year. They're still safely sitting on my shelf on display with my other animal skulls/bones. :D

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
No....

Next question plz...

xROTx

It's fine if there's an odd number. The noob is vouched for and he could be the guy who makes it even if needed. I say put him on the bench unless he's needed.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It's fine if there's an odd number. The noob is vouched for and he could be the guy who makes it even if needed. I say put him on the bench unless he's needed.

OK OK... he can play;)

Let's be honest here... not my game.. I iz just trollin' due to mass boredom at work:D

xROTx

herb

Choi's Barber
10 Year Member
:lolz:

That was seriously one of my favorite unexpected gifts from last year. They're still safely sitting on my shelf on display with my other animal skulls/bones. :D

I'm glad you enjoyed em.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Yeah, no problem either way. Just wanted to thank mjrmnr. But if I got Rot, he'd definitely get one of these:

Spoiler:
EPMOLDOUTCaulk.jpg

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yeah, no problem either way. Just wanted to thank mjrmnr. But if I got Rot, he'd definitely get one of these:

I'm not playing this year... sorry... I have a LOT of stuff on my plate... (unless Cory_poon needs me to make up the numbers...)

I'll let you deputise for me Joe_Gruesome... you can take my spot...:D

xROTx

PS. CCOOYY_POOONNN!!! Make it so... **Jean Luc Picard Style'z...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'm going to match the noob with mjmjr25, problem solved :lolz:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Guys, if someone is vegan/whatever... please state it lol. Last year I sent xsq some food he couldn't eat :P

Good point bro. Guys please tell us what you can't eat nor drink. I know shroom only eats halal beef jerky and kosher jelly beans :keke: