SECRET SANTA 2016!!! :D

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Awesome Secret Santa this year! It's nice to see how generous the community is with their gifts, and with their caulks.

Thanks for organizing it Cory!!!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I'm still waiting for mine, I really hope customs isn't holding it... which means I will have to pay extra shit to get it delivered lol

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I finally got the package from japan, so neosneth has a couple more things on the way.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Awesome Secret Santa this year! It's nice to see how generous the community is with their gifts, and with their caulks.

Thanks for organizing it Cory!!!

You're welcome guys! Hope you had a good one. I wish the forums didn't get hacked right in the middle of SS 2016 though. I can only access the forums with my crappy phone since then and it's been a pita to even read what's going on. I'm glad I set up an email adress though. At least I was able to stay in touch with you guys and help you all that way :buttrock:

BTW, happy new year to yall my favorite fogots!!! :D

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Finally got my Secret Santa gift! But... I don't really know real names from users here so... I only know it's from someone named Matt :keke:

Aaaanywaysss, so the first thing I saw when opening the box were those 4 presents with some cool artworks lol
20170110_175502.jpg

But, before showing the unwrapped presents... let's talk about TEH ARTWORK:

20170110_175337.jpg

So fucking cool lol :keke:

Back to the wrapped gifts, this is what I found, along with some dickbutts I had to unstick from all the games lol

20170110_175757.jpg

So awesome Mega Drive/Genesis classics and a Fatal Fury Special! I really wanted this last one for a long time already but always forgot getting it/caught me low on money.
Thanks a lot Matt, those are really nice presents ^^

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I did get a follow up pacakge with some Mr Driller NDS goodness and

Some Homemade Salsa that's been murdering my mouth for a few days now. I knew it was going to be trouble by the amount of seeds i saw floating around. It's that type of heat that you can only stop by putting more of it in your mouth.

The salsa came right when my furnace gave up and it was 45-55F in my place. It's odd to have a mouth on fire while your entire body is cold.