Marek

Banned
So about 100-200 people, ok.

zW2swrK.png

I fucking hate you man

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm surprised that Poppy ever thought I was serious about voting for Trump or Biden, I thought he knew me better than that.

But I guess in the race wars, sarcasm is dead.

Marek

Banned
I'm surprised that Poppy ever thought I was serious about voting for Trump or Biden, I thought he knew me better than that.

But I guess in the race wars, sarcasm is dead.

I called that when you said you were voting for Biden but you acted normally afterward so who knows with you.

You are, of course, still voting for Trump wether you like it or not with your impotent little libtardtarian protest vote. Congratulations.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
So is a proud boy the same thing as a boogaloo boy? Also which one is Lithy.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Boogin' isnt about a race war...

It's about 2A rights, and distrust of the government.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
You can be big igloo without even being right wing.

Proud boys are literal Neo Nazis.

Apparently some of them came up from Portland to the CHOP here in Seattle to cause problems. I had no desire to go down to that shitshow.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Apparently some of them came up from Portland to the CHOP here in Seattle to cause problems. I had no desire to go down to that shitshow.

Yeah, fiancé works near the chop so it was kinda scary. We stayed away. I had friends helping with it in various ways, but it’s being dismantled starting yesterday. Wonder how much progress got made.

To my previous comment saying “you can be in favor of the boog without being right wing” I will follow up with - left leaning Pro 2nd Amendment is a small chunk of the boogaloo. It is primarily right wing, and unfortunately it’s being co-opted heavily by far right extremists (ie Nazis).

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Yeah, fiancé works near the chop so it was kinda scary. We stayed away. I had friends helping with it in various ways, but it’s being dismantled starting yesterday. Wonder how much progress got made.

To my previous comment saying “you can be in favor of the boog without being right wing” I will follow up with - left leaning Pro 2nd Amendment is a small chunk of the boogaloo. It is primarily right wing, and unfortunately it’s being co-opted heavily by far right extremists (ie Nazis).

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...a-boogaloo-bois-arrested-fbi-firebombing-plot

Well. Time to abandon the movement, let the nazis and terrorists have it, and build something new thats more explicitly exclusive towards those fringe elements.

And I call bullshit anyway because the whole boogaloo deal was Civil War 2 :electric boogaloo. I dont buy for a second that it wasnt inherently violent to start.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...a-boogaloo-bois-arrested-fbi-firebombing-plot

Well. Time to abandon the movement, let the nazis and terrorists have it, and build something new thats more explicitly exclusive towards those fringe elements.

And I call bullshit anyway because the whole boogaloo deal was Civil War 2 :electric boogaloo. I dont buy for a second that it wasnt inherently violent to start.

It’s not a movement.

It’s a meme.

A pretty trashy one at that.

Retards take this shit too seriously.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I wish they would sell confederate flags/flags and swastikas everywhere so if there is ever a second civil war it would make it easier to figure out who to pick off.

When Walmart Ebay and Amazon... so on ban selling these they interfere in both the free market and natural selection.