The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I had never considered traveling work. I’ll have to look in to it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
They should quit and get a higher paying wage.

Jeff Bezos, when asked early on, like 20 years ago, about why the compensation wasn't higher, would tell employees that if they want to leave they can and should.

People aren't honest. They want more, but not enough to hear a fuck off. Now is the time to do it.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Eye roll. You must be great at parties.

It was just an informational tease. I mean, I am no fun at parties, but that's somewhat besides the point. Most Evangelicals basically think Catholics are worse than Atheists in terms of hope for their salvation.

First time I got invited by a friend to a Baptist service in Tennessee, the kind where they say everyone is welcome, come one, come all, God loves you. We did summer vacation bible school there once. It was a pretty big place, a few thousand people, order of magnitude bigger than any Catholic church I had ever been in, not Joel Osteen size, but they would've if they could've.

Anyway, the sermon was about how Catholics and Muslims were all going to hell. It was pretty great to sit there as someone raised Catholic up through Confirmation.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
My suspicions were correct, the pharmacy that was going to do our Covid booster shots pushed it back 2 weeks. 😞

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It was just an informational tease. I mean, I am no fun at parties, but that's somewhat besides the point. Most Evangelicals basically think Catholics are worse than Atheists in terms of hope for their salvation.

First time I got invited by a friend to a Baptist service in Tennessee, the kind where they say everyone is welcome, come one, come all, God loves you. We did summer vacation bible school there once. It was a pretty big place, a few thousand people, order of magnitude bigger than any Catholic church I had ever been in, not Joel Osteen size, but they would've if they could've.

Anyway, the sermon was about how Catholics and Muslims were all going to hell. It was pretty great to sit there as someone raised Catholic up through Confirmation.

Good story, Lithy. I enjoyed this post. You're infinitely better than the rest of the guys I argue against.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Set up my moderna booster for Saturday morning. Anyone already had this booster? How was it compared to your 2nd moderna shot?

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Set up my moderna booster for Saturday morning. Anyone already had this booster? How was it compared to your 2nd moderna shot?
I recently got my second moderna shot. Hopefully it isn't as bad like it was for me.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
wyo's account has now been lifted.

Pfft.... and you think I don't like a differing opinion...

What a shitfest...

Mimics Chaz... "What I say is RIGHT... please buckle up and take it"....

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Are you posting in the right thread?
Why not Lagpants...

It get's traction...

xROTx

PS. Yes yes... i know... Chaz will get mad.... but seeing as he has no respect for anything but his own sense of self worth here... and pushing his views...

Let's see what he can come at me with...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Good story, Lithy. I enjoyed this post. You're infinitely better than the rest of the guys I argue against.
wyo's account has now been lifted.

Pfft.... and you think I don't like a differing opinion...

What a shitfest...

Mimics Chaz... "What I say is RIGHT... please buckle up and take it"....

xROTx

Conspicuous timing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Why not Lagpants...

It get's traction...

xROTx

PS. Yes yes... i know... Chaz will get mad.... but seeing as he has no respect for anything but his own sense of self worth here... and pushing his views...

Why not Lagpants...

It get's traction...

xROTx

No, it's ok Rot.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What the fook are you playing at Charlie?

This is not a one man play thing?

Shawn sits on his ass and is pretty much uncontactable... He depends on us... and after 2 decades... you seem to obssess with the view that you must be always right...

Bear in mind... the site is getting OLDER... slowing down... and YOU said to me in chat "THINK BEFORE YOU ACT...."... Well, in this case... (and I'll review fammi's case later)...

You seem to have lost the plot and no matter what people say about me... I will listen... you don't...

Just take a step back man...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Shawn sits on his ass and is pretty much uncontactable... He depends on us... and after 2 decades... you seem to obssess with the view that you must be always right...

Bear in mind... the site is getting OLDER... slowing down... and YOU said to me in chat "THINK BEFORE YOU ACT...."... Well, in this case... (and I'll review fammi's case later)...

You seem to have lost the plot and no matter what people say about me... I will listen... you don't...

xROTx

Sure. I am letting you unban wyo. nothing you do here matters.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Why not Lagpants...

It get's traction...

xROTx

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Do you have a fever?

A temperature in excess of 101.3F (38.5C) may be indicative of having contracted Covid-19.

Covid-19, you know, which this thread is about…

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

xROTx
unban famicommander too, Thanks.