Rittenhouse Trial

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
So you're a pussy who needs a gun to feel safe? Am I reading you correctly using your pattented technique of assuming shit?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
lithy, you're an absolute fuckboy. It must suck going through life being an asshole, a chode, and a cunt all in one.

You haven’t really stated much of import in this thread. Just that people “defending” Rittenhouse are chodes.

What does defending mean in this context?

I support the right the right to armed self defense and to keep and bear arms. Am I defending him despite my claim he is a moron?

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Some bootlicker chode who works at a restaurant is going to accuse me of not thinking. Love it.

I've considered the case thoroughly. I've considered your silly viewpoints. You call me a pawn in the game because my reactions aren't to your liking, but you're just a regular ass bootlicker gun nut. That's it. No nuance beyond that. Your opinions are no more informed or logical than mine, I'm sorry to break it to you.

If you think this kid doesn't deserve prison time, you lack common sense.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
I support responsible gun ownership but that argument seems like it's in a different county given the subject being a minor.

Also I choose not to own a gun [anymore] because the odds of someone using it for suicide, stealing and used in a crime, accidental death, so on and so forth are substantially higher than it ever being used for self defense. Not worth the cost or maintenance to me given those odds. What can I say I'm a numbers man.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
For most people the only reasonable use of force is going to be deadly force through a firearm. Barring mutual combat it is a reasonable assumption that anyone who attacks you and then follows up that attack with further attacks (yes, even if “unarmed”) has malicious, deadly intent particularly if they are physically capable of doing it.

No one is a Kung-Fu action hero here, no one is going to engage in a “fair” fight. Your baton or mace are worthless when the attacker has a gun. Granted, if they do you’re probably dead anyway (but hey, maybe not.)

The only realistic option if you are concerned about personal self defense is to carry a firearm.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Some bootlicker chode who works at a restaurant is going to accuse me of not thinking. Love it.

I've considered the case thoroughly. I've considered your silly viewpoints. You call me a pawn in the game because my reactions aren't to your liking, but you're just a regular ass bootlicker gun nut. That's it. No nuance beyond that. Your opinions are no more informed or logical than mine, I'm sorry to break it to you.

No one deserves prison time. No one deserves to be a slave.

Make no mistake, prison is slavery.

People do need to be prepared to accept the consequences of their actions.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It's hard for me to ever accept self defense as an argument when you arm yourself and wander behind enemy lines. Like starting a fist fight and then shooting the person when you start losing.

This kid is an idiot for thinking he's Robocop for sure, not defending what he did but charging at someone with a assault rifle is a stupid thing to do. Now two are dead. Most people who carry a gun and are being assaulted will use the gun in self defense. I'm not going to get into a fist fight knowing someone else has a gun unless it's a life or death situation.

If they had left him alone and let him play G.I Joe for the day, nothing probably would have happened.

Someone would have ended up doxing him on Twitter the next day. He would have been arrested, canceled or whatever, and no one would have been killed.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

Because you say so?

C'mon now, share with the class how your careful consideration led to your conclusions. That's what this thread is for, but you charge in to get the chodes to reconsider their ignorance and instead come off looking like a sweet summer child yourself. Bootlicker, so original, please stop, no more, please!

'Works in a restaurant', lol, classic I'm better than you so defer without questioning me. Do I need to explain ad hominem logical fallacy?

Sorry to disappoint, but I have never owned a gun.

Ajax

15 Year Member
In that moment, if you've got a gun, you're gonna use it, period. Anarchist, far left, liberal, centrist, conservative, way on over to the far right side of the spectrum, whatever.

If you go out of your way to put yourself in that situation with an assault rifle, that's a problem. The 30+ minutes travel time it takes to go from Antioch to Kenosha is enough time to think about why this isn't a good idea. That's the point. If you try to justify this, again, you lack common sense.

And you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing - read this shit back to yourself:

"'Works in a restaurant', lol, classic I'm better than you so defer without questioning me. Do I need to explain ad hominem logical fallacy?"

lithy

20 Year Member
I should add that the one deceased was actually a Kenosha resident, but came from a psych hospital in Milwaukee that day.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Look, I'm not saying murder the kid. I'm just saying getting your ass whooped is a likely outcome of being a fucking idiot.

And let's be real, we all know one kid growing up who would have benefitted from a thorough ass whooping. As an adult I'm really a pacifist... I deescalate and don't really like owning weapons. Fucked around enough as a teen myself but not carring a rifle around.
why would you allow your own ass to get whooped when you have a full magazine :lolz:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Here's what I want to know, is open carry legal in the territory that the kid was walking in?

No? okay charge him with brandishing
Yes? okay no brandishing

Either way you don't lose the right to not get mobbed by mindless crack goons just because they felt like violating probation that day

skate323k137

10 Year Member
why would you allow your own ass to get whooped when you have a full magazine :lolz:
I wouldn't ;) there are ways to defend ones self without a gun.

It sucks that collapsible batons require a concealed permit in MI (last I knew). Hard to punch someone when you can't stand up.

lithy

20 Year Member
Here's what I want to know, is open carry legal in the territory that the kid was walking in?

No? okay charge him with brandishing
Yes? okay no brandishing

Either way you don't lose the right to not get mobbed by mindless crack goons just because they felt like violating probation that day

Open carry is legal for adults in Wisconsin.

This was the underage carry charge that was thrown out by the judge because of a conflict with a statute on hunting laws for minors with rifles.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Open carry is legal for adults in Wisconsin.

This was the underage carry charge that was thrown out by the judge because of a conflict with a statute on hunting laws for minors with rifles.
Hunting? I know when Deer season is but pretty sure there isn't "people season." This country is a joke sometimes.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
what if the person attacks someone a lot smaller and weaker than them, totally unprovoked 🤔

Deserve is a value statement.

Haven’t you ever seen Unforgiven?

“Deserves got nothing to do with it.”

People fucked around and found out. Doesn’t mean anyone “deserved” it. Actions have consequences. That night four people made bad decisions.

Now two are dead, one maimed, and other a pariah who took two lives. No one came out ahead in this situation, though certainly to be living is immeasurably better than being dead. It just so happens that one of the parties actions were (apparently) lawful and the others were not.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Funniest part of the thread is seeing Lithy called a bootlicker.

LMFAO.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
In that moment, if you've got a gun, you're gonna use it, period. Anarchist, far left, liberal, centrist, conservative, way on over to the far right side of the spectrum, whatever.

Are you in favor of disarming the police?

Ajax

15 Year Member
But where does anything I've written here enter into that discussion at all, for that matter?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I watched a jury instructions video last night I got about an hour and a half into it of over 4 hours, (It fried my brain)
It was really about what they were and weren't allowed to say during closing arguments.
I was worried about two things, one the prosecutor wasn't really into it and just going through the motions.
Two it would be too confusing for the jurors. They promised they would give the instructions printed to them.

Then I watched the closing prosecution argument.
I think he did his job, even with the gun charges being dropped there's still things to be considered here.
I'm disturbed by all the hate messages against him.
People must not understand it's his role in life and what he does and how the justice system is supposed to work.

I must not be wrong because they didn't just go into a room and go not guilty.
They asked for additional copies of the instructions.
They only gave them one copy to share among 12 people?

Also I'm pretty well convinced this was all premeditated on Kyle's part as a ticket to famedom and he feels no remorse for what he's done.

Last edited: