Will Neo-Geo.com make it to 50 years old?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
See if you want a dead cat in those lips until you stop meowing.
It was nice if the games came out so the masturbators stopped jerking off with their stupid collection.
These games have almost no value, they are a bunch of incomplete shit that just use the donkey fans and make believe that there are only half a dozen games and in reality these companies have them well recorded on hard disks.
I can give the example of the Samurai Showdown V Special, which was recently released so that fans could have the pleasure of paying the ridiculous press for a game that was dark and secret in the hands of a creator that years ago should have released to the public. But as you waited for HD to come or 4K shit, you had to remember the launch. They're out there learning like the gays at Sony. Exclusive 10 Years and later HD remake on PC. Ridiculous.
Instead of receiving money from one, wanting to receive double. Like they were selling their own ass.
Only those who have never played a game in their lives and don't give a damn about video games are the powerhouses of the computer.
mcUCQ4Z.gif

i ran this through my translation matrix and it still doesn't make sense

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Google needs to die.
And no, i only have playstation 2 and i don´t like new playgaystaion's.
You realise Sony have pretty much dominated gaming for 20yrs since right? You're missing out on some fantastic games

geladobom

War Room Troll
You realise Sony have pretty much dominated gaming for 20yrs since right? You're missing out on some fantastic games
Yes, is dominated i won´t give them a cent anymore.
Since Sony release DLC on Playstation 3, i stop buying consoles.
I preffer to die with my XBOX and Playstation 2, because those one's including Nintendo GameCube, was the shit.
I wonder what he does actually play?
I won´t play games anymore in a console only arcade games on windows.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I preffer to die with my XBOX and Playstation 2, because those one's including Nintendo GameCube, was the shit.

I have no idea what you've just said

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

You are missing out on a great deal of games mister hardcore arcade Windows only gamer

So hardcore - he only plays arcade but has never owned any, or any neogeo

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Have fun sitting at your desk in front of your nerdy gamer rig. What pad are you using?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

I bet you smell all musty and fat.

geladobom

War Room Troll
So hardcore - he only plays arcade but has never owned any, or any neogeo
Do you think i was in that age to play this kind of machines, on my age we had megadrive, Nintendo and SNES and no one talks about Arcade, we saw Arcade on a bar to put a coin, but the rest selling neogeo was the last appearing in my country. I was never had a chance to get one, never was announced in portugal at all. Was appearing on magazines but people didn´t get a dam about it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Do you think i was in that age to play this kind of machines, on my age we had megadrive, Nintendo and SNES and no one talks about Arcade, we saw Arcade on a bar to put a coin, but the rest selling neogeo was the last appearing in my country. I was never had a chance to get one, never was announced in portugal at all. Was appearing on magazines but people didn´t get a dam about it.
I implore you to stop raping my language.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wow his country was so poor no one could afford to play arcade games and SNK was like like no big tymers there, no Neo Geo for you.