Will Neo-Geo.com make it to 50 years old?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Assuming the website started in December 1999, we are already nearly half way there.

There’s a fair few 20 year badge members on the site now. As the member base here are mainly aged 30 ish to 50 ish, it’s possible some old arses will still be about here in 2049.

But, will the site last that long? With members dropping off annually, will there be enough new blood to keep the forum alive? What happens to the site ownership when Shawn eventually dies? Who would run the neostore? Will anyone give a fuck about SNK in 2049?

Questions…

geladobom

War Room Troll
If they roll over the protos instead carring about the date. I will make neogeo even with more elbow pain with the word "prototype".

prototype
prototype
prototype

hand it over.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Hmm… If this is the calibre of new members then I might need to set my date forward a couple of decades.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
No way. We’ll all be in the meta verse within in a decade, walking around, rubbing dicks together to make sperm or something.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
gawd, i hope not. i'm hoping you can only access through the wayback machine by then.
The only thing you'll be accessing in 2049 is the gates of hell, Mr Poppin' Pancreas

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Unlikely for the site to last that long, but, possible.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

I literally didn’t read that thread, know that he died today at 50, or otherwise make any connection between the two events. Sorry if it was perceived that way.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
It will last forever in our hearts.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I literally didn’t read that thread, know that he died today at 50, or otherwise make any connection between the two events. Sorry if it was perceived that way.
I did read that thread and I still didn't make any connection between a drummer and this website. Not like he was a member here. I guess the number 50. How dare you?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
This site is too fat. Coronary by 39.

B1Sf8V8.mp4

geladobom

War Room Troll
I hope the next time you go outside some random just comes and punches you in the face.
See if you want a dead cat in those lips until you stop meowing.
It was nice if the games came out so the masturbators stopped jerking off with their stupid collection.
These games have almost no value, they are a bunch of incomplete shit that just use the donkey fans and make believe that there are only half a dozen games and in reality these companies have them well recorded on hard disks.
I can give the example of the Samurai Showdown V Special, which was recently released so that fans could have the pleasure of paying the ridiculous press for a game that was dark and secret in the hands of a creator that years ago should have released to the public. But as you waited for HD to come or 4K shit, you had to remember the launch. They're out there learning like the gays at Sony. Exclusive 10 Years and later HD remake on PC. Ridiculous.
Instead of receiving money from one, wanting to receive double. Like they were selling their own ass.
Only those who have never played a game in their lives and don't give a damn about video games are the powerhouses of the computer.

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
You will never own a single prototype Neo game, nobody owes you anything. There are actual things that matter like friends, family and loved ones, not old defunct video games that were mostly canned because they weren't turning out so well. Besides none of the games are in playable condition, it would require an eccentric millionaire to fund a development team to make those games complete, and even then the end product probably wouldn't resemble anything that the original developers aimed for. Instead of crying into your pillow and thinking about Motw 2 you should invest in some English lessons.

You're just as idiotic as the Australian tard who kept harassing people for PSX protos.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
See if you want a dead cat in those lips until you stop meowing.
It was nice if the games came out so the masturbators stopped jerking off with their stupid collection.
These games have almost no value, they are a bunch of incomplete shit that just use the donkey fans and make believe that there are only half a dozen games and in reality these companies have them well recorded on hard disks.
I can give the example of the Samurai Showdown V Special, which was recently released so that fans could have the pleasure of paying the ridiculous press for a game that was dark and secret in the hands of a creator that years ago should have released to the public. But as you waited for HD to come or 4K shit, you had to remember the launch. They're out there learning like the gays at Sony. Exclusive 10 Years and later HD remake on PC. Ridiculous.
Instead of receiving money from one, wanting to receive double. Like they were selling their own ass.
Only those who have never played a game in their lives and don't give a damn about video games are the powerhouses of the computer.
I didn't understand any of this tbh