Recent content by 420neogeo

1. 420neogeo

FM Towns Car Marty installed?

Does any one on here own an fm towns car Marty and if so, have you ever installed it and do you have pictures? Looking to pimp my ride.
  2. 420neogeo

Dragon Ball Z Buu Yuu Retsuden (mega drive)

I'm just curious what the perception of this game is. It has always been one of my all time favourite fighting games and is my favourite DBZ fighting game. I just wish that I could speed it up by 15%. Although the Genesis lacks the colour palette of the snes offerings, it plays way better and...
  3. 420neogeo

why do most of the turbo duo games suck?

I've lusted for this system for so long and now that I finally have access to the entire library (thanks to neosd), I'm finding that most of the games such other than loom, beyond shadowgate, xak 3, neutopia, and lords of thunder. Any recommendations?
  4. 420neogeo

burning turbo duo games

Has any one had much luck *backing up* their turbo duo games? I've never really burned any games before and I'm wondering which program to use. Also, will playing these games totally ruin my "laser"??
  5. 420neogeo

ninja masters first impressions

ninja masters just arrived and I'm playing the shit out of it. MVS with a daedalus. fuck the hate. I love the art style. The gameplay is smooth but I'm having a tough time pulling off the desperation moves and nobunaga is very tough. the difficulty level feels like im playing goddamn eternal...
  6. 420neogeo

is it possible..

that the controller extensions I just bought for my home system are fucking with my raging storm??
  7. 420neogeo

is this a possible Daedalus problem?

Hi guys, I just received my daedalus a few days ago. I haven't played it very much but last night I decided to play some neo turf masters through it and when I went to plug in my power supply, the power supply itself started making a humming sound coupled with slight vibration. This has never...
  8. 420neogeo

samurai spirits zero special MVS bootleg question

hey guys, just wondering the deal with this and whether I should buy it. Keeping in mind that I don't particularly care about the authenticity. I'm concerned only with the fatalities etc. has anyone purchased one of these boots? also I'll be playing it on the daedalus if that makes any...
  9. 420neogeo

I thought this was an MVS only release...?

is this just a conversion? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/GANRYU-Mushashi-Ganryuki-Neo-Geo-AES-JPN-/120884926952?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c254d99e8#ht_1558wt_910
  10. 420neogeo

Blues Journey or Magician Lord??

I'm just wondering which cheap game I should buy? I remember playing magician lord in the arcade as a kid and loving it but for the intense difficulty. Blues journey seems like I will be able to pick it up and play through it much more easily with less frustration. However, I prefer the art from...
  11. 420neogeo

proto cart holders

I just wanted to send a big F you to all the prototype cart holders out there who don't share what they have. I am well aware of your right to do so but it still makes you an A$$ hole. I hope you are using the wrong voltage power supply and your AES catches on fire while Dunk star is in slot.
  12. 420neogeo

Real Bout 2 or Last Blade 1 for Aes

I want to buy myself a new neo geo aes game of the slightly more expensive variety. I'm thinking either real bout 2 or last blade 1. Both are roughly within the same price zone. I'm just wondering which will provide me with better replay value and will showcase the neo geo's graphic capabilities...
  13. 420neogeo

setting the jumpers on a neo turf masters conversion

Ive just finished de soldering the chips and now im cleaning the board up. soon it will be time re solder the mvs chips onto the samurai spirits 2 boards. how do I set the jumpers? im aware that to many of you on here this question may be obvious...lol
  14. 420neogeo

how does one clean a neo geo cd arcade stick?

Hi, the D button on my neo geo cd arcade stick is starting to get stuck and its annoying the hell out of me! I'm just wondering how I should go about cleaning it? thanks guys
  15. 420neogeo

mame arcade cabinet question

a friend of mine really wants to get a hold of a mame arcade cabinet. he lives in vancouver. I really don't know very much about this set up but I remember seeing one encased in a nice white shell maybe 6 months back selling for like 500. it was that sort of japanese plastic shell style that the...