Recent content by Akira1422

1. A

Selling a MV-2F, but...

Was wondering what I should throw it out there for. I have the following carts: KOF 96 KOF 98 KOF 2003 (Full MVS kit) SS 1 SS IV AOF 3 US version of a Sega Saturn pad rewired to work, and a JP style Sega Saturn pad. Also a PS2 - 15 Pin adapter to hook up a Dual-Shock 2. The system itself is...
  2. A

Quick uni-bios question

Ok, I have a MV-2F with uni-bios 2.0 I'm familiar with it. But I've been tinkering with NeoDs on my NDS. I can get a game going with uni-bios but I'm only running 1.0. What are the commands for this version to get into the menu? If I'm just a retard and am hitting the buttons wrong on the...
  3. A

PSP Parts

Hey, my psp is fucked, and I need someone to help me hunt for the part I need. The D-Pad is screwed. It's not the d-pad, its the board underneath it. I've hunted all over for the part I want, and can't find it anywhere. Can someone help me find what I'm after?
  4. A

Hilarious video!

Dunno if anyone's seen this, I just came across it. Badass cosplay KOF style. They're damn good too. Got all the moves down pretty good too. http://youtube.com/watch?v=if3-sKXVv_A&search=king%20of%20fighters
  5. A

Kyo Vs. Iori Glitch - NGBC

Just found this in practice mode, dunno if it can be recreated or not but. Pick Iori and someone else (I had Terry, dunno if it works with anyone else just yet), and then make sure you fight Kyo so it triggers their intro. Now, set the stage for C2 or C1, doesnt matter. Now watch the intro...
  6. A

NGBC - PS2

Ok, I'm lazy. Rail on me if ya want, doesn't matter. When is NGBC coming for PS2? I thought I heard November-ish. Just checking....
  7. A

Tech Support: Stuck Button (PSP)

Here's exactly what happened: Playing Ridge Racer off the MS... Put it into sleep mode. Work........ (8hrs) Came home, went to turn it back on, replay was going, which was where I left off. Hit X, it stuck on loading, so I turned it completely off. Started it back up and took out my UMD of...
  8. A

PSP Durability

Well, i've found out psp's are tough little motherfuckers.. So far, since march, I've dropped mine roughly a dozen times. Nothing majorly wrong, the disc would eject here and there, that's about it. Today I had it on the back of my bosses truck. Forgot about it as I went to drive off. It...
  9. A

CRC Error on 256mb MS

Ok, here's the deal, I can copy whatever I want on my PSP, (it's been just NGCD games the last month or so) but when i get it around 25mb free space I get a CRC error. Will anything like scandisk work with a MSProDuo? I dont have the box for my MS either. It's a SanDisk 256mb. I got it at...
  10. A

Music on Neo4all

I've been working with the neocd emu for dreamcast, loving every second of it, but, I cant get the cd audio working. i've tried everything i can think of and I'm not having any luck. Has anyone messed with this program, got it working? Thanks
  11. A

What the hell is this show!? (Jp show)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/karatemaster.html ive seen this skit and the ping pong skit, but i dont know what show it is. Is there anywhere i can get the episodes?!
  12. A

Need help running Rondo of Blood (Dracula X) on PSP

I read on the DCEmu forums there was a way to run this on the PSP using the PCE emu. I'm not understanding how they do it tho. Can someone help me out? Thanks Edit: This is the forum I read it on http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-8845 I just got lost at the TOC part...
  13. A

Windows Installer Error

I've already put this in unrelated topics, got an attempt and help and a mac advertisement.. I've got this error trying to install a few things, logitech cam drivers, and photoshop. Title: "Windows Installer" Inside the window: "The Wiindows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can...
  14. A

Desktop Screenshots!

stick em out for everyone to see, dont be stingy, dont clean it up unless you have to rid your destop of something illegal. that's understandable
  15. A

Windows Installer Error

I've got this error trying to install a few things, logitech cam drivers, and photoshop. Title: "Windows Installer" Inside the window: "The Wiindows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly...