2. A

gone

spoken for.
  3. A

sold

sold
  4. A

SOLD: PS2 Vogatek Supergun - MKIII -SCART -$65

SOLD: Vogatek MKIII SCART supergun that has been combined with Tototek PS2 controller converter (1st player only). It comes with a shielded SCART cable with audio splitter. (easy CPS2 connection) This supergun works well with those affordable SCART to Component converters on ebay. $65...
  5. A

SOLD: US CPS2 A Board

SOLD $25 + shipping clean blue US CPS2 A board
  6. A

GONE: Batsugun PCB for Saturn port + $

[Trade Made] That's right, looking to trade my Batsugun PCB, with Original and Special version EPROMs for the Saturn Port + $225. You ship yours, I'll ship mine (in US, other areas we'll work the shipping out) check out my J360 sales thread too...
  7. A

Sold: Genesis Shmup Lot

sold
  8. A

FOUND: NES system

-------------------------FOUND-------------------------------------------- WTB: working NES system, must have new 72-pin connector installed. Also needs cords and a controller in good condition. A few games are a plus. I can get this for around $50, so if you can't beat that don't bother...
  9. A

WTT: PS3 60GB for Slim

Looking to trade my fully backwards compatible 60GB PS3 for a PS3 slim. It comes with a Dualshock 3 controller. Ubuntu Linux is installed on 10G of space. A few PSN games are installed (I think you can keep them there) Stardust HD SSF2THDR Everyday shooter. R-Type Delta (jap) Looking to do a...
  10. A

FS: XBOX 360 Arcade Cab

For Sale: This is a wooden arcade cabinet with a 27" VGA monitor. It has a Japanese style metal control panel with Sanwa buttons (12 + 2 start) and JLW joysticks (2). Hacked controller adapters (included) connect the controls directly to an xbox 360. The xbox 360 connects to the monitor with a...
  11. A

SOLD: SFZ2 CPS2 game roms

I converted my SFZ2 to a SFZ2A and now I don't need the Z2 roms. They are labled 3-8 and came out of a Phoenixed board. When booted in 'original' mode it came up Asian region, I don't know if it has anything to do with these roms.
  12. A

WTB: US Dreamcast w/ VGA adapter

*FOUND* WTB: US Dreamcast w/ VGA adapter (3rd party). I got $50 no controllers needed. *FOUND*
  13. A

WTB: Genesis/MD 2 SCART cable

WTB: Genesis/MD 2 SCART cable Only need the Console connector and cable for RGB hack. Thanks
  14. A

+1 Zizzler

+1 Zizzler for Tiger Heli + wiring harness http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187888&highlight=tiger+heli
  15. A

ROM swapping in MVS carts

I wanted to know if there is a list of what MVS carts can be turned into other games my swapping ROM chips with burned EPROMs. Basically take a cheap MVS or boot and turn it into a game that I want to play on real hardware. Thanks for any information or links you may have. edit: or can I just...