Recent content by arcadematt

1. arcadematt

a few MVS carts

Pop n bounce £15 (bootleg) Magician Lord £Sold League Bowling £15 Cheers
  2. arcadematt

pop n bounce value

Got a pop n bounce cart. Looks like an original PCB but has burnt eeproms (windowed) Any idea on value? Thanks in advance
  3. arcadematt

Arcade Videos on Youtube Neo geo and others

Please go easy on me My first appearance talking crap to the world. I am talking about xxx in 1 pcbs so not everyone's cup of tea. http://www.youtube.com/user/arcadematt1980?feature=mhee#p/u/6/_dNUDkQ3TqQ
  4. arcadematt

MVS carts for sale

I have the following games for sale MVS carts Tecmo World Soccer 96 £6 Fatal Fury Special £11 Real Bout Fatal Fury £11 Puzzled £11 All 4 for £34 I can provide pics :)
  5. arcadematt

MVS carts for sale

Got the following loose carts for sale/trade Fatal Fury £8 NOW £6 King of Fighters 96 £16 NOW £12 SERIALS King Of Fighters 99 £18 NOW £14 Neo Geo Cup 98 £13 NOW £11 Super Sidekicks 3 £13 NOW £11 World Heroes 2 £11 NOW £8 Will post to USA, Canada and Europe Please PM for postage costs and...
  6. arcadematt

faulty neo geo 6 slot

My slot cab started playing up last night. It tries to boot up shows the green screen then shows a black screen for a second and tries booting back up again. This loop lasts only a few seconds and keeps looping over and over again. Anyone got any ideas.
  7. arcadematt

Sega ST-V Carts

Puyo Puyo Sun £15 (FREE POSTAGE) Columns 97 £15 (FREE POSTAGE) £25 for both (FREE POSTAGE)
  8. arcadematt

Im after jamma/non jamma cabs various condition (uk)

Im after uprights, cabarets and cocktail cabinets. Not after expensive machines that someone wants silly money for just a cheap sale. Non working is fine. If you have a machine or know of a machine thats just sat around and gathering dust i will take it. I have tried craigslist but it sucks in...
  9. arcadematt

Arcade Monitor Info required

Does a scart tv give the same quality picture as a arcade monitor? I dont have to convert anything just wire It up to the correct scart pinouts.
  10. arcadematt

How much should I pay for Fatal Fury Special

Hi all, I know theres a price guide on this amazing site, Its really hit and miss though. So how much should I pay for the genuine MVS cart Fatal Fury Special worth? Just the Cart Thanks In advance
  11. arcadematt

Nintendo Wii bad for gaming In gerenal?

I have had tried to like the Wii and Its novelty controllers and can see past It. I feel that the actual game content has all but gone and been replaced with developers spending to much time on improving the sensitivity of the controller and we are going backwards in terms of trying to improve...
  12. arcadematt

Hyper 64 any good???

Hi Im a huge MVS and SNK fan, but have very little knowledge of the Hyper 64. I have read reviews and i am getting mixed opinions about It. It seems that only Buriki One is getting any positive reviews. I would like to know how fellow neo geo fans rate It or If any of you own any hardware/games.
  13. arcadematt

MVS Cart want to buy

Hi I have a budget of £20 ($32) Including postage. Im not to bothered about condition as long as they work 100% heres what I have left to buy. MVS Carts Aerofighters 3 Bang Bead Baseball Stars 2 Blazing Star Breakers Breakers Revenge Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 Diggerman Double Dragon...
  14. arcadematt

Latest Bartop Project Complete

Check out my latest project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdtRKNEH48 Also checkout my other videos for neogeo/st-v games/project
  15. arcadematt

MVS Strikers 1945 plus 3rd button

Hi Ive got a nasty MVS boot of Strikers 1945 plus. In the soft dip settings options I can choose button 3 to rapid fire button 1. Is this option avalible on all copies of strikers 1945 plus or just some bootleg carts like mine.