Recent content by BIGTIME

1. BIGTIME

WTB Final fight PCB and Darkstalkers Revenge pcb

Looking to buy these 2 boards in good working order. Willing to pay a good price. Please let me know if you have either you are looking to part with. Thanks in advance.
  2. BIGTIME

Samurai Shodown V Special NOS kit

Thanks for the constructive criticism. This isn't just a kit it is a brand new kit that I had listed on ebay for $2,500 obo so I could gauge what a brand new kit is worth in 2017. $1000 is what bare used carts are fetching on ebay. It seems like the last few used bare cart have sold on the...
  3. BIGTIME

Samurai Shodown V Special NOS kit

Brand new unused Samurai Shodown V Special MVS kit. The cart has never been inserted and all kit pieces are in excellent brand new condition. I am offering this at a discount to forum members because I have had a lot of sketchy offers and tire kickers on ebay. At this point I just want to free...
  4. BIGTIME

WTB Street Fighter PCBs

How much for the street fighter uno and hyper fighting pcbs?
  5. BIGTIME

WTB Street Fighter PCBs

Hello I am looking for the following Steet fighter PCBs. They need to be US region and battery boards if applicable. I am willing to pay a good price forr these. Street Fighter Street Fighter 2 The World Warrior Street Fighter 2 Champion edition Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting Super Street...
  6. BIGTIME

Naomi Net Dimms

Haha yep I think it's finally over :(
  7. BIGTIME

Naomi Net Dimms

2 Dimms are sold! Done sir Yes I will send you a PM
  8. BIGTIME

Naomi Net Dimms

I have 3 net dimms I was keeping as backup but no longer need. Dimms have both scsi and ethernet ports. Firmware is 4.02 memory is 256. I am looking for $170 shipped priority with tracking. If you would like a zero pic add $10. If you would like 512mb add $10. Pics will be up soon. ALL SOLD...
  9. BIGTIME

WTB MVS Carts UPDATED!!!

Found Ninja masters.
  10. BIGTIME

letting go of a couple mvs kits

ROTD Sold
  11. BIGTIME

WTB MVS Carts UPDATED!!!

Thanks guys I had no intention of paying over 100 for a loose cart just didn't want to ruffle any feathers. Moving forward with this thread though please know that although I was absent from the forums for nearly 2 years I used to buy and sell tons of mvs stuff and I kept tabs on what things are...
  12. BIGTIME

ROTD sold pending payment
  13. BIGTIME

WTB MVS Carts UPDATED!!!

Added Twinkle Star Sprites
  14. BIGTIME

First up I a complete serials matchig rage of the Dragons kit. The cart has been played so it has some insertion marks. The label is in great shape. The box has fragile stamped on it has some areas that looks like tape was pealed off of. Asking $150 shipped. (SOLD) Next up a complete serials...