Recent content by BIGTIME

1. BIGTIME

WTB Final fight PCB and Darkstalkers Revenge pcb

Looking to buy these 2 boards in good working order. Willing to pay a good price. Please let me know if you have either you are looking to part with. Thanks in advance.
  2. BIGTIME

Samurai Shodown V Special NOS kit

Brand new unused Samurai Shodown V Special MVS kit. The cart has never been inserted and all kit pieces are in excellent brand new condition. I am offering this at a discount to forum members because I have had a lot of sketchy offers and tire kickers on ebay. At this point I just want to free...
  3. BIGTIME

WTB Street Fighter PCBs

Hello I am looking for the following Steet fighter PCBs. They need to be US region and battery boards if applicable. I am willing to pay a good price forr these. Street Fighter Street Fighter 2 The World Warrior Street Fighter 2 Champion edition Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting Super Street...
  4. BIGTIME

Naomi Net Dimms

I have 3 net dimms I was keeping as backup but no longer need. Dimms have both scsi and ethernet ports. Firmware is 4.02 memory is 256. I am looking for $170 shipped priority with tracking. If you would like a zero pic add $10. If you would like 512mb add $10. Pics will be up soon. ALL SOLD...
  5. BIGTIME

letting go of a couple mvs kits

First up I a complete serials matchig rage of the Dragons kit. The cart has been played so it has some insertion marks. The label is in great shape. The box has fragile stamped on it has some areas that looks like tape was pealed off of. Asking $150 shipped. (SOLD) Next up a complete serials...
  6. BIGTIME

FS lots of MVS carts

Its been a while guys looking to sell some MVS carts. All are authentic snk. I can print replacement labels for any of them upon purchase. If I'm off om pricing LMK. 3 Count bout $20 x2 World Heroes 2 $20 The King of Monsters $60 sold The King of Monsters 2 $100 Double Dragon English Label $60...
  7. BIGTIME

WTB MVS Carts UPDATED!!!

Looking for Breakers, and Matrimelee. I can do cash and I have a bunch of stuff to trade. Also looking for a nice Holographic English label Twinkle Star Sprites with serials intact. I would be willing to shell out $250 for a nice clean cart.
  8. BIGTIME

MVS Carts

Have a few dupes I need to get rid of. Shipping in the US $5 for 1 $12 for 2-4. They will be shipped priority with tacking. Sam Sho uncut serial on sid really clean label $10 Wold Heroes 2 $10 SOLD Metal Slug 2 Holo $55 Metal Slug Holo cut serials $40 SOLD Metal Slug 5 $80 SOLD Metal Slug 4...
  9. BIGTIME

Super Bishi Bashi Complete set Konami 4p Naomi CF Reader CPS1

Marvel VS Capcom 2 Complete setup. Included will be the cart naomi mobo capcom I/O and power cord. It is in 100% good working order. Price $350 Super Bishi Bashi Champ complete with panel Jamma adapter and all harnesses. This is a really neat game that really reminds me of Wario Ware. The...
  10. BIGTIME

MVS Carts and 4 slot mobo (Sam Sho 1,3 Metal slug 2, Shock troopers second suqad)

I have a few MVS carts all english labels with serials intact. I also Have a 4 slot I am looking to get rid of asking $100 (pics soon) Sam Sho $15 Sam Sho III $35 Metal slug 2 (Holo) $50 Shock troopers 2nd Squad (Holo) $60 Take em all for $130
  11. BIGTIME

Net Dimms Neo Geo Carts Blast City Naomi CF reader MVC2 Complete setup

I cant edit my old thread so I'm starting this thread so I can add pics. Below are a list of items I am currently selling I have 2 really clean net dimms left, both have 512mb memory and 4.02 firmware so they can load all naomi games. The batteries also will be included and I will throw in a...
  12. BIGTIME

BIGTIMES Big sale thread

Hey guys, I'm back on the scene and am deciding to part with a lot of my stuff that I have been holding on to for a long time now. I am trying to buy a commuter because my Mustang just gets awful gas mileage so I'm deciding to do something I never thought I would.......buy a 4 cylinder car...
  13. BIGTIME

Naomi Net Dimms Csp2 Street Fighter Alpha 3

Got a couple more net dimms I am looking to sell. Memory has been upgraded to 512mb so they can play all Naomi 1 and 2 games and firware has been updated to 4.02 to support cf adapters. I also have a nice US Street Fighter Alpha 3 battery board with original label and serial. It has some...
  14. BIGTIME

Lots of MVS carts All with original labels and serials!!

Bust a move again(holo) $100 Shock troopers 2nd squad (holo) $68 Metal Slug 2 (holo) $50 Breakers (boot) SOLD Samurai Shodown (warranty sticker intact) $10 Samurai Shodown II SOLD Samurai shodown III $35 Fatal Fury SOLD Fatal Fury 2 SOLD World heroes SOLD Take remaining for $260 shipped witin...
  15. BIGTIME

WTB: Naomi Sound Amp

Like the title says looking for working Naomi sound amp. I don't need the wires, pot or transformer just the bare amp.