Super Bishi Bashi Complete set Konami 4p Naomi CF Reader CPS1

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Marvel VS Capcom 2 Complete setup. Included will be the cart naomi mobo capcom I/O and power cord. It is in 100% good working order. Price $350

Super Bishi Bashi Champ complete with panel Jamma adapter and all harnesses. This is a really neat game that really reminds me of Wario Ware. The panel has the Sega 15 pin jst connector so it will fit all Sega cabs Astro through net city and a few others like the Impress, Windy and so forth. This is a really cool game I have been on the fence about selling, its great for parties and both casual and hardcore gamers. However at this point I need to let it go in order to fund other projects. Price $300

I have a Wild West Cowboys of Moo Mesa 4 player Konami pcb. This can be switched between 2 to 4 players via the dip witches. The sound section was capped 3 weeks ago and the pcb is in 100% good working order. This game is awesome its like a better version of Sunset Riders with added mechanics. Price $150

Next I have an extremely clean 3 wonders pcb. It is an original battery pcb everything works great and I will include the original manual. Price $200

ALL SOLD I also have 0 CF readers ready to go. They are just the reader and power cord. You will need gd-rom power splitter, SCSI cable, and naomi netboot pic to use it. I can still provide games but the vendor I was using for the cf cards no longer has any stock so I will be charging $15 per from now on to offset the added cost. I can also provide the netboot pic for $15 and the power splitter for $20. The SCSI cable can still be purchased from monoprice for under $10. For just the Reader and power cord. $70.

More will be added soon but I want to take pictures first

Last edited:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Pm sent for a net dimm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Shipped all other orders today and cleaned up the sold stuff on the thread. Will be addig new pcbs tonight.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
so how does the blast hold up to the bishi bashing ? I've passed on several of them on YAJ thinking that the kids would destroy my cabs if I'd set it up.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
so how does the blast hold up to the bishi bashing ? I've passed on several of them on YAJ thinking that the kids would destroy my cabs if I'd set it up.
Yea I don't know if it would stand up to kids constantly beating on the buttons. I have had this setup for a couple years now and it hasn't seemed to do any damage yet but it has only been played by young adults. Honestly an astro would probably stand up better to children. I highly recommend it though really the only reason I am selling it is because I purchased a Konami Sauroid that I will be making a 3 player Bishi Bashi out of and felt it would be hard to sell the panel without the pcb and jamma adapter.