Recent content by Dandy-J

1. Dandy-J

Hi, I'm new-ish?

Well I first joined last month in Jan and never posted in intro thread... Though I've been lurking the neo forums for many years, recent changes in my life (unemployment!) have allowed the time for me to join and post.... I guess you can say I've always been a little forum-shy, the only forums I...
  2. Dandy-J

Price Check: Raguy - Neo-Geo CD

Whats a new/sealed copy of Raguy CD going for nowadays? Thanks in advance.
  3. Dandy-J

New NG.com Logo?

Well, I love this site and it's provided me years of priceless info so I thought I'd give something back and create a logo. It's nothing spectacular, but I wanted to share it none the less. :tickled:
  4. Dandy-J

KOF MI Regulation A2

Figure I'd start a thread for it now, I'm hopin' to see new info pour from SNK any day now...hopefully.. :crying: So far they haven't announced any new characters, anyone else got any info?
  5. Dandy-J

KOF MI Regulation A. an MI2 Expansion?

So whats the deal with Reg. A? There aren't any modes in it but versus on it. More or less feels like a MI2 expansion of sorts... maybe something that might be added in the upcoming KOF MI-RA2?
  6. Dandy-J

King Of Fighters - The Movie.

I'm surprised I missed this.. But anyways, is anyone excited? Afraid? Hungry? Game to movie adaptions always scare me... :crying:
  7. Dandy-J

neomars13 (Neo Amusement) on eBay - Beware -

Well, in the beginning of Jan I bought an NGCD top loader from neomars13 on eBay, a few days later the unit arrived, I connected it and it turned on. I was happy, until about five minutes into it, then I got an I/O error. The seller told me to take it to a repair shop,... so I did. I was told...
  8. Dandy-J

Wanted: Neo-Geo CD stuff (Trades)

Looking to trade for Neo-Geo CD's. Below is a list of stuff I have for trade, - PSP - Astonisha Story Gitaroo Man (JAP) EXIT (New/Sealed) Gitaroo Man Lives! (JAP)(New/Sealed) - PS3 - Resistance - Fall of Man Call of Duty 3 Gundam Musou (JAP) Tony Hawk's Project 8 - PS2 - Beyond Good and Evil...
  9. Dandy-J

Touhou Series / Shanghai Alice

Does anyone here play the Touhou series? It's an awesome (and hella hard!) curtain/barrage shooter for PC, heres a vid; http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5OIsVyez6w The first one I played was Touhou Koumakyou ~Embodiment of Scarlet Devil~ The first Touhou game to come out for Windows, but the 6th...