doaal
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• doaal
      doaal replied to the thread New Fatal Fury.
      I'm assuming they shat out this reveal to capitalize on the prototype leak.
    • doaal
      doaal replied to the thread Coolest Debug Mode/Dip Setting.
      Alfred in RB2 being fully playable. If the devs had an extra few weeks for tuning and miscellaneous art like ending graphics, he could...
    • doaal
      doaal replied to the thread New Fatal Fury.
      Billy being there has story implications, but I'm assuming we'll be seeing Billy, Mai, any FF characters that are popular in KOF. It...
    • doaal
      They've still got it!
    • doaal
      The thread connects across multiple teams. Nazca formed independant before being bought by SNK so that's a coincidence. Beyond that...
    • doaal
      SNK really had a thing for Latin America, it seems. Even before they leaned into their unexpected audience in the 00s. AOF3, Grant's...
    • doaal
      I'd like to see Magical Drop Pocket and Crush Roller.
    • doaal
      Why all the teasing and not a single screen of gameplay. Never a good sign.
    • doaal
      Interesting that the new moves for the returning characters are all aerial attacks. MotW is one of the best fighters out there, made...
    • doaal
      doaal replied to the thread CRT Fetish Thread.
      I'll see what's on classifieds. I got my PVM for free many years ago and when I have seen a good CRT for sale in recent years it's been...
    • doaal
      doaal reacted to Neo Alec's post in the thread CRT Fetish Thread with Like Like.
      You shouldn't have bought that. The Retrotink 2X is basically just an adapter to help the analog inputs on new TV's work a little better...
    • doaal
      doaal reacted to Hattori Hanzo's post in the thread CRT Fetish Thread with Like Like.
      @doaal Get an europeen consumer TV. They normally all do RGB and most of them also work with NTSC composite signals. It's still pretty...
    • doaal
      I'm on SCART RGB. I've seen some nice scanline filters on the 5X, but the option on the 2X is poor.
    • doaal
      doaal replied to the thread Pep's Collection.
      You managed to fit all of this in STORAGE?
    • doaal
      Had to leave my PVM with my parents back in Canada. Ain't no way that think is getting shipped to Europe. I picked up a Retrotink 2X...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…