Recent content by Electric Cake

1. E

Metal slug 3d, lol

i never knew this existed and i watched a clip on youtube, what were they thinking when they made this game? maybe something like this: Metal slug is famous and reached the mainstream gamers, lets try earn some money with this sucker.. who has this game and how is it?
  2. E

want to make a supergun, info needed..

hello there, i was thinking of to make a supergun all by myself. but i have a question and i hope someone wants to answer it. have looked on the internet but i need hard answers. ok, a neo geo 1 slot, does that require the -5 volt? jamma pcbs, -5 volt? neo geo 2/4/6 slot -5 volt? cps2, -5...
  3. E

are there any vegetarians here?

this the the vegetarian thread..:multi_co: vegans are welome too:) lets talk about food, dishes and thoughts..
  4. E

post your 5 favourite bands

ok, my favourite bands: Kraftwerk Devo wipers Cure 70's talking heads 70's
  5. E

My docs are made in China?!

A year ago i purchased new docs. Its one of my favourite shoes alltime and had two pair before. But this docs are made in china and my older ones are made in england. With a couple of hours walking on it my feet are begin to hurt. With the older ones i can walk a festival of 3 days without...
  6. E

wtb cpo electrocoin uk

hi, Has anyone a control panel overlay for a british electrocoin cab? If you want to sell it, im all yours...:) thanks..
  7. E

what is your favorite brand of tabacco?

I like to smoke marlboro, Heavy van Nelle shag and caballero without filter
  8. E

Questions!!!

Hello, I have a few questions. But before that i must say that my english is not very good, so there can be exist a couple of faults in my texts. I have bought a week ago a neo geo aes because I like arcade games and stuff. But I sell it and buy an mvs and cab. Because an aes is to expensive...