Recent content by famicommander

1. famicommander

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

85 million is not a small budget at all. The top 10 US films released so far this year by box office returns, with their budgets Dune: Part Two - 190 million Kung Fu Panda 4 - 85 million Bob Marley: One Love - 70 million Mean Girls reboot - 36 million The Beekeeper - 40 million Argylle - 200...
  2. famicommander

Chat message

then i saw that was an old discussion
  3. famicommander

Chat message

and i was gonna say sengoku 3 sux dix
  4. famicommander

Chat message

i wasn't actually typing a response to this, my chat was scrolled all the way up
  5. famicommander

Chat message

but whenever a guy is in the room she bats her eyes and asks them in the sweetest voice possible to take the gloves off
  6. famicommander

Chat message

she yells at all the women who come to visit her, demanding they take the boxing gloves off her hands so she can scratch at her wounds and tubes and such
  7. famicommander

Chat message

what's a bit funny is even in her reduced capacity state she knows she's a hot woman, lol
  8. famicommander

Chat message

she's not fully aware, sometimes she knows she's in a hospital and sometimes she tries to get out of bed and go to work/the gym/the store/pick up her kids
  9. famicommander

Chat message

yeah, and three days ago when they asked her to write her name all she could manage was scribbles but today she was able to write her full name in perfect girly penmanship
  10. famicommander

Chat message

good times today, sister in law is moved from ICU to a regular hospital room and her father who was in the ICU room next door with pneumonia just got released from the hospital altogether
  11. famicommander

Chat message

did i mess xavier meltdown hour?
  12. famicommander

Chat message

tak has been into his atari lately, we could maybe chip in for some 7800 games for him or something
  13. famicommander

Chat message

seems like a significant portion
  14. famicommander

Chat message

how much time do you spend thinking about other dudes jacking off, xavier?
  15. famicommander

Chat message

i will murder anybody who tries to put onions on my hot dogs