famicommander
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• famicommander
      famicommander reacted to Takumaji's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with fedora fedora.
      :sweaty: Calm down, fami, I obviously wasn't being serious.
    • famicommander
      famicommander replied to the thread Tonight’s debate.
      And? They were still people. That's a fact about them that all other people share in common, therefore nobody should be qualified to be...
    • famicommander
      famicommander reacted to Takumaji's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with koala koala.
      In recent years, a woman in charge almost ruined Germany and brought us more problems than anyone could handle. So take heed, America...
    • famicommander
      Hitler was a person. So was Stalin. We should take heed before electing more people.
    • famicommander
      Like I said, by percentage he did marginally better than other losers like Mitt Romney and John Kerry. The Democrats just opposed him...
    • famicommander
      He lost a straight up popularity contest with both Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton. Two candidates nobody liked to begin with. The...
    • famicommander
      The population of the country just keeps growing. Most elections are going to set records. He lost the popular vote in 2016 to someone...
    • famicommander
      Trump ran for president in 2000 as a Reform Party candidate, trying to be the next Ross Perot. He didn't get a ton of support so he quit...
    • famicommander
      I think they were counting on Biden to go down swinging and for the Democrats to be their typical indecisive selves, fight it out until...
    • famicommander
      Tulsi Gabbard is another person with her faculties under her control. The bar here is lower than you can possibly imagine. This is not...
    • famicommander
      I wouldn't debate her either if I were Trump. His performance at the Biden debate was unhinged and rambling (even by his own standards)...
    • famicommander
      You joke, but that would actually be much more interesting than this. I can see the appeal of getting a game running on vastly inferior...
    • famicommander
      famicommander reacted to Stinky-Dinkins's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with kernow kernow.
      I’ve never pissed in a sink Sage but I have been loaded enough to piss into a cat’s litterbox at my buddy’s house, or so I’m told.
    • famicommander
      famicommander reacted to gargoyle7's post in the thread NEW Neo Geo Ports To Sega Genesis with kernow kernow.
      https://forums.atariage.com/topic/366744-real-bout-fatal-fury-genesis-port-sent-to-snk-for-a-possible-official-release-in-the-near-future...
    • famicommander
      famicommander reacted to Bennett's post in the thread NEW Neo Geo Ports To Sega Genesis with Like Like.
      A fuckin' John Handcock video? Nope, not clicking that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…