famicommander
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• famicommander
      famicommander replied to the thread Sports Thread.
      Update: Their normal gameday 20, with an x next to everyone hurt Landeskog (x) - MacKinnon (x) - Nichushkin (x) Lehkonen (x) - Rodrigues...
    • famicommander
      famicommander replied to the thread Xbox 360 wifi.
      Can you just take your Xbox to a friend or relative's house with a more accessible wired connection and download your shit there? Might...
    • famicommander
      famicommander replied to the thread Evercade thread.
      Sleep mode and per game button remapping will be coming in a future firmware update.
    • famicommander
      So just buy one in March?
    • famicommander
      They confirmed in the comments that the VS will be getting a firmware update to have feature parity with the EXP.
    • famicommander
      Mando season 3 drops March 1, Bad Batch season 2 January 4. No confirmation on Visions season 2 but it is still listed for early 2023...
    • famicommander
      Visions is merely okay, but it's way better than Obi-Wan or Boba Fett and everybody here sat through that trash. The other animated...
    • famicommander
      Visions season 2 and Bad Batch season 2 will be out before Mando, and you still haven't watched Clone Wars, Rebels, or Tales of the...
    • famicommander
      Injury bug has ravaged the Avs this year. Their normal gameday 20, with an x next to everyone hurt Landeskog (x) - MacKinnon -...
    • famicommander
      Apparently he got into a screaming match with his ex wife at a hotel, security came and they went to separate rooms, then she tried to...
    • famicommander
      I generally buy them for 15-20 bucks way after they release. I think I paid 4 bucks for Sonic '06. For 15 bucks Sonic Unleashed wasn't...
    • famicommander
      Sonic Forces is ass. 3D Sonic: Sonic Adventure was good at the time Sonic Adventure 2 was mostly good, except the Knuckles and Rouge...
    • famicommander
      Just got home from work. After the game I went and dug up like 10 posts I made on the Bombers forum throughout the season saying the...
    • famicommander
      TMZ has confirmed it was a suicide.
    • famicommander
      Best known as Tommy from Power Rangers, the first green ranger and then white ranger. He ended up appearing over 230 times across the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…