Recent content by Fygee

1. Fygee

Happy Birthday Fygee

Thanks much! 41st rotation around the sun done and dusted!
  2. Fygee

Actress Anne Heche (pretty much) dead at 53.........after a coke fueled bender behind the wheel!?

Your meatsack is either going to rot in a box or get bbq'd into ash. Might as well donate some of yourself to save lives and/or help educate others.
  3. Fygee

Actress Anne Heche (pretty much) dead at 53.........after a coke fueled bender behind the wheel!?

The best organs are ones that have been battle tested.
  4. Fygee

Youtuber gets video taken down and ordered to pay $700 (or 500 Brit Lbs)... posts patreon link so she can feed her kids. what a world.

Apparently, The Quartering, of all Youtubers, is white knighting her and sent her the 500 bucks/quid. The fact that one of the most anti-woke, sexist guys on the internet did that just blows my damn mind.
  5. Fygee

If they're viable, absolutely. They'll obviously determine their condition and use what they can, if anything. I would think a somewhat degraded organ from a woman in her early 50s is still worth using to save someone's life. But I'm not a doctor, so there's that.
  6. Fygee

New Fatal Fury

More than likely we're getting a MOTW sequel with Fatal Fury characters. Thing is, MOTW is a Fatal Fury game. Just further in the future with a different roster outside of Terry. Same way Art of Fighting 3 is a true AOF game even though it's radically different in terms of gameplay, roster, and...
  7. Fygee

Knowing her history of substance abuse and mental illness, this seems like exactly the way she would end up leaving this Earth. It's a shame nonetheless. Bad enough to have a deadly accident like that, but she also took out an expensive home and caused injuries to the woman living there on top...
  8. Fygee

New Fatal Fury

That ship has likely sailed forever. Majority of the fans want the MOTW sequel they never got, myself included. SNK devs are more interested in developing said sequel. Who knows, maybe after this comes out they'll do something like a reboot of the first game? Time will tell, but I highly...
  9. Fygee

New Fatal Fury

I don't think so. Surefire bet it'll be after MOTW with the cliffhanger ending unresolved. More than likely Billy is there as a way to tease old characters and what they've been up to with the passage of time (14 years since Geese died if I remember right? MOTW took place in 2009?). Unlike the...
  10. Fygee

Youtuber gets video taken down and ordered to pay $700 (or 500 Brit Lbs)... posts patreon link so she can feed her kids. what a world.

Because it would take her a half hour to finally sit on the thing and then give a wordy, pointless explanation on why.
  11. Fygee

NBA season 21/22

At least they'll end up with a slew of assets this time. Won't be like when the Celtics had their top 3 pick and got Tatum
  12. Fygee

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Not really. Plays well, some of the new characters are fun (I loved Mian personally). Story bits? But that's my point. 15 is a really big leap over 14, so it makes 14 pretty useless. Not KOF 12 levels of useless, but still.
  13. Fygee

New Fatal Fury

The Neo was 100% state of the art when it came out in 1990 and smoked all home consoles, PCs, and most of the arcades at the time. Arcades caught up to it quickly, then PCs in the mid/late 90s, and it wasn't until the Dreamcast that home consoles would have totally authentic ports to the...
  14. Fygee

NBA season 21/22

Lots of picks and quality bench players to be had. Bridges is, and should be, off the table. Our defense would tank without him, and even worse if Jae is a part of that trade. Something's going to have to give eventually. The longer this goes, the less leverage the Nets have in trades. They...