Recent content by Fygee

1. Fygee

OFFICIAL N-G.com Star Trek Thread

Summed up my feelings perfectly, though I did enjoy Discovery Seasons 1 and especially 2. 3 was ok, 4 was blech. Prodigy was also great and better than it had any right to be. Strange New Worlds and Picard season 3 should be their template going forward for live action shows. I really couldn't...
  2. Fygee

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

I couldn't agree more, but I also think SNK can't help themselves unless it's a Samurai Shodown game.
  3. Fygee

Slight bit of hope there about him mentioning finding a new home. I'm really bummed Paramount is cancelling it. It's a popular series and I wouldn't think it would be all that expensive to produce (relatively) since it's 2D animation.
  4. Fygee

NBA Season 23/24

The way the Suns beat the Timberpups in the last game makes me believe they can win the first round. The way the Suns are the Suns and their horrific 4th quarter performance all season also makes me think they'll be swept out of the first round.
  5. Fygee

Happy Birthday Lagduf

Live long and prosper dude! Happy birthday.
  6. Fygee

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Forced to be popular due to a certain mod...
  7. Fygee

Wait, let me try to penetrate the autism and parse that. You saying the OP was that kid you were friends with and he passed away?
  8. Fygee

East Coast Earthquake folks

Home office for the company I work for is in Pelham, and while it didn't cause any damage, it definitely scared the hell out of them.
  9. Fygee

Legacy may still happen, but it won't be soon. Unfortunately, the new Starfleet Academy series is soaking up that budget. Frankly, I'm sick of the 32nd century crap. I get their logic behind not oversaturating the franchise, but that's definitely not the one they should be skipping out on to...
  10. Fygee

The 1999 game selection - your favorites?

MOTW is the clear winner for me, with KOF '99 a close second. MSX is fantastic of course, but it's also just MS2 redux. The rest were meh.
  11. Fygee

NEOGEOKULT.COM

Call me crazy, but I sometimes enjoy the necrobumps. Fun to see what/which people were posting 10+ years ago.
  12. Fygee

Alien: Romulus 08/16/24

This is the way.
  13. Fygee

I agree with all of that, except that it blows the original away. I also prefer the original, but Aliens is still one hell of an amazing film. And yeah, the setup is contrived, but you know, 1980s.
  14. Fygee

FF7 Rebirth

Can we talk about how absolutely amazeballs the music is? I mean...fuck me, even just the Jenova themes are worth the price of admission. I can't wait for the soundtrack to be released.
  15. Fygee

You're entitled to your thoroughly incorrect opinion.