Fygee
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Fygee
      Fygee replied to the thread NBA Season 22/23.
      West is all over the place. Only a six game gap between the Suns at 1 and the Thunder at 13. Kings are killing it. Pels are one game...
    • Fygee
      Fygee reacted to abasuto's post in the thread NBA Season 22/23 with Like Like.
      For a moment there I really thought the Blazers were a 1st place worthy team. Nope. Dame is basically now a liability due to chronic...
    • Fygee
      Fygee replied to the thread NBA Season 22/23.
      Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being at least part owner of a team in Vegas. Shame he's such a shitbag.
    • Fygee
      Fygee reacted to Argentina94's post in the thread Old Member's Check-In Thread. with Like Like.
      To think I was 30 when I joined this group, Now I'm 51. Remarried my wife, 3 kids and all living in Cornwall, Ontario in our new...
    • Fygee
      Fygee replied to the thread Jason David Frank dead at 49.
      A damn shame and a terrible loss. I never once read a bad thing about him when it came to fans interacting with him, and he seemed to be...
    • Fygee
      Fygee reacted to sirlynxalot's post in the thread Jason David Frank dead at 49 with Like Like.
      Rip. Jason stood out from his power ranger actor peers. The roles he played on the show generally involved him either being a...
    • Fygee
      Fygee reacted to 100proof's post in the thread Jason David Frank dead at 49 with Like Like.
      Guys aren't good at practicing self-care. Reach out to your homies if you know they're going through it (divorce, unemployment, etc.).
    • Fygee
      Fygee reacted to HellioN's post in the thread Quinnspiracy/Gamergate with Haha Haha.
      Wait, the dude who hammered Paul Pelosi was actually just doing a larp of Donkey Kong?
    • Fygee
      Fygee reacted to 100proof's post in the thread Midterm election 2022 with Like Like.
      Bobo is a walking bad SNL political sketch. She's so comically stupid and boorish that she's beyond parody. A shame we're stuck with her...
    • Fygee
      Fygee reacted to SouthtownKid's post in the thread Midterm election 2022 with Like Like.
      Well, yeah, obviously. He was a Democrat his entire life until he realized he'd need to change parties to get elected to anything. So...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…