Recent content by GoodTofuFriday

1. G

Fix neo geo 4 slot work ram error

version 1 4 slot has the below work ram error. I replaced the sony cxk58257m-12l wram with samsung KM62256ALG-10 which are compatible. Ive replaced both work ram chips with no change and contintuity seems to all be there. Ie also tried with a diag bios with the same result. Anyone help me out...
  2. G

FS: MV-IC with cables - untested in a year

Hello all. First time selling here. I have a mv-ic with cables I no longer need. Havent used them in forever so I can't with honesty say it definitely still works. Both headphones jacks are destroyed, but I could include replacements, or replace them for 5$? if thats not acceptable just let me...
  3. G

AES no sprites, unibios 3.2 gives off screen error

Hello all, thanks in advanced for any help. I got an aes today, the sprites load for a second then disappear. Popped out the JP bios and put in unibios 3.2 Hardware test gives me 0000800 0000 0100 From reading around the issue may be with on the fast vrams or a trace to it. But I thought I'd...
  4. G

PVM-8220 No color, black and white picture only

As the title says I get no color out of a 8220 pvm. Adjusting the pots on the color circuit have no change. Neither does adjusting the color and hue knobs on the front of the pvm. The only possible issue was the black dust in the picture below, but there are no burned traces, no popped caps, and...
  5. G

Strikers 1945 Plus garbled audio

Hey all. Got with game as an as is unknown game with no shell. Was able to get it to boot with good graphics after a good cleaning but the audio is a garbled mess. The board and trace look, but this may be a boot since all the rom chips have a UV window. Running in an mv4s with latest unibios.
  6. G

Extending 4 cart slots. Any suggestions before solder nearly 2000 pins?

Like the title says. Going to extend the cart slots on an mv4s using IDE cable. Its going to involve soldering onto about 2000 pins. So i was hoping anyone might have suggestions before I commit senpuku halfway. Thanks!