HellioN
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• HellioN
      HellioN replied to the thread Weekly Roundup.
      Where did you order from? I initially ordered from Amazon but on release day I got an email telling me there was going to be a delay &...
    • HellioN
      HellioN reacted to Azra113's post in the thread Weekly Roundup with Like Like.
      Switch Astral Chain, I am losing motivation to finish this game, it got redundant fast. Ikaruga Salt and Sacrifice PS4 Melty Blood...
    • HellioN
      HellioN reacted to LoneSage's post in the thread Weekly Roundup with Like Like.
      nah those games are hard. gimme instant respawn and no checkpoints so i can chill and credit feed. nobody got time to learn a game nowadays.
    • HellioN
      Got my copy of Pockey & Rocky reshrined today. An update was already downloaded. Game is harder than I remember, or maybe I just suck. 😅
    • HellioN
      Phantom of the Mall: Eric's Revenge- It's Phantom of the Opera but in a mall, in the 80s and there's kung fu and also Pauly Shore.
    • HellioN
      HellioN reacted to wataru330's post in the thread Weekly Roundup with Like Like.
      Sorry I missed you guys & TMG. Swim meet + graduation parties last weekend. Had a test run for a meet tho! *my kids had some friends...
    • HellioN
      Series X Lego DC Super Villains <- This game is just silly fun & so much to do DC Universe Online <- Kills time Switch Streets of Rage...
    • HellioN
      HellioN replied to the thread Firearm enthusiast thread.
      Your funeral.
    • HellioN
      Get the Sig SP2022 instead. Its Sigs best worst kept secret.
    • HellioN
      HellioN replied to the thread 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs.
      I'd rather have a Gagarin Cup. Some Olympic gold would be nice too.
    • HellioN
      HellioN replied to the thread 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs.
      Now he needs to go to Russia and win a Gagarin Cup.
    • HellioN
      I don't know why folks are trying to call me out on the Colin thing. Someone called him the token nra black guy, all I said was he...
    • HellioN
      HellioN replied to the thread SEGA Mega Drive 2 mini + Mega CD.
      I'd have to dig it out but I think the only controller I have left for my old Genesis is a sole lonely three button. Tho I think...
    • HellioN
      HellioN replied to the thread SEGA Mega Drive 2 mini + Mega CD.
      Six button controller this time, nice.
    • HellioN
      Colin hasn't worked with/for the nra for quite some time. The nra as they exist is a joke. They are Not Really Advocates. The ruling by...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…