Recent content by hokuto29

1. hokuto29

FLAIXNEOGEO COLLECTION (near aes usa fullset/cd usa fullset)

Nice to see your collection here my friend!!! one of the best in the fukin world without doubt!!!! so much passion and love for the system since 1994 like me,old school rocks,un abrazo hermano!! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:
  2. hokuto29

NEOGEO Land ...

Whatever we can do just ask Raz,you are a hero for the Neo community,please make this real mate!!!
  3. hokuto29

AES Shock Boxes

its a perfect replica?? like 1:1 if so.........how you difference a original one from one of these if both looks like new , thats terrible to me.
  4. hokuto29

How far are you from completing YOUR collection?

Nice post man,its cool to see what kind of stuff people are collecting. My collection is focus in fighting games so Neo Geo is heaven for me,i started with the biggest titles on AES doing a great effort so im lucky now cause market sucks as hell,i just need real bouts(1,2 and special) and...
  5. hokuto29

So Blazing Star AES is 7K now huh?

Blazing was like 1000euros like 3 years ago....prices increased x 7 or 10????? nobody should pay for it. this is gettin worse and worse......will this madness stops one day....crazy shit.
  6. hokuto29

KOF96 English AES

would love to see that crease,im curious,can you post a picture of your cart please??
  7. hokuto29

Will SNK or NGDevTeam ever go after NCI?

Their latest boots are not marked like the SSVS,perfect reproduction of the original,looks scary!! even the staples of the manual are perfect,SNK are not going to do something against these guys,market is worst than ever,Fuck converts!!! :vik:
  8. hokuto29

WTB: UNFIXED Samurai shodown v special AES US

Friendly bump!!
  9. hokuto29

WTB - SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL JAP

Threat can be closed!!! i will post my full experience during this month searching for this game on the general to help people that are looking for this and give you guys a portrait of the market right now. Thanks to Lee Gray and Rot!!! :buttrock: :buttrock:
  10. hokuto29

FS: Twinkle Star Sprites Kit (Sold everything)

:snack::snack::snack:
  11. hokuto29

dont forget you can play with the mighty four bosses !!! zankuro,amakusa,mizuki and gaoh all available, one of the best introductions on samurai V like concentration bar(amazing feature) its like useless in V but one of the keys in special,they improve it a lot. mastering concentration skill...
  12. hokuto29

I saw it on ebay too, im not interested in any converts or repros,hate that shit. i can offer like 1500$ for the real deal!!!!! come on guys :buttrock: Only paypal and fedex/dhl for shipping!!
  13. hokuto29

Bump! ✌
  14. hokuto29

that would be a good reason if he doesnt got 2 jap and 2 usa copys of the same game. lee gray is helping me a lot,amazing member and nice guy,thanks mate!!! :buttrock: