Recent content by J' Kusanagi

1. J

Want near mint to mint AES control pads.

Anybody have these for a reasonable price? PM or email or post here....
  2. J

World Heroes Perfect for Sega Saturn.

This will complete my WH collection. Anyone have a near mint copy for a reasonable price? Email me.
  3. J

Will KOF 2k and 2k1 be better on the PS2 than DC?

Does anyone know? Has anyone played KOF 2000 import on the ps2 yet? <small>[ September 10, 2003, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: J' Kusanagi ]</small>
  4. J

WTB KOF 96 for AES at reasonable price.

Want KOF 96 with cart in nice condition, I don't mind missing manuals or such, just want game in good condition. US or Japan but most likely Japan version since its cheaper.
  5. J

Hey how does the PS2 version of KOF 2000 compare to the DC version?

Just curious...anyone played the import PS2 version of Kof 2000?
  6. J

Damn!!! Not again!!!

My ps2 is doing nothing but pure disc reading errors!!! I tried cleaning it but it won't even read the cleaning discs, I tried to take it back to Walmart and I had the reciept from last year an now they say that 90 day call Sony shit, but Sony says after 90 days unless you had an extended...
  7. J

Hey, I need a rack, where can I get one from?

I need like a cool looking metal rack to hold my TV and at least 6 to 8 systems on, preferably one with wheels that like the things the teachers have those monitors and overhead projectors on. Where can I get one? Needs at least 3 shelves on it.....
  8. J

Ok, I feel sick, Did I do the right thing? Was it so bad?

Ok, I'm a Asistant Manager at this Grocery store right, and I became good friends and eventually fell in love with this girl that works there. And I know she has some feelings for me too, maybe not as strong, but potential. But she has a boyfriend, who's she dated on and off for 3 years. She...
  9. J

Ok, I feel sick, Did I do the right thing? Was it so bad?

Ok, I'm a Asistant Manager at this Grocery store right, and I became good friends and eventually fell in love with this girl that works there. And I know she has some feelings for me too, maybe not as strong, but potential. But she has a boyfriend, who's she dated on and off for 3 years. She...
  10. J

Need help buying a DVD player.

Ok, I want a region free dvd player. That does progressive scan. Okay, so like, is AKAI a good brand? I saw some on ebay..? What good brands do you recommend..? Don't want to go over 150 though.
  11. J

What kind of A/V cables can I get for my neo?

I need some more A/V cables, their old and stuff? What kind of A/V cables does the neo take and where can I get them?
  12. J

WTB: JPN Real Bout 2 for AES and Asuka 100% Burning Fest Limited for Sega Saturn.

For Real Bout 2, I want it complete and in good to near mint condition. As for Asuka, I want that game in near mint to mint condition complete. Doesn't have to have spine card though. I know some of you fightheads out there have those games. [ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: J' Kusanagi ]</p>
  13. J

Want Double Dragon 1, 2, and 3 for PC.

I want them.. Anyone have them? Mint and complete.
  14. J

WCW Nitro and Thunder for PSX wanted!!! MINT as possible.

I want these games!! Need the old WCW/NWO footage and the game was kinda cool IMO. I need them in near mint. No scratches on discs. Good clean manuals and inserts please.
  15. J

Spin help meeee!!!! Check your PM!!!!!

Do it man!!!!