Recent content by jeffkun34

1. jeffkun34

Happy Birthday wataru330

Happy belated B-day dude.
  2. jeffkun34

Southeast PA, November 13, 2021

Wise fwom your gwave… Got an announcement for us WC?
  3. jeffkun34

Leotard party at Moe's!

I always hide my joystick with duct tape when wearing a leotard.
  4. jeffkun34

Family happiness….

5 seems to be the sweet spot where they get good. My family still tells stories of my much older brothers(14 years older+) leaving or kicking me off the 2600 because I would kick their ass.
  5. jeffkun34

Tons of pcbs, PGM, Jamma, CPS. Etc

MSH is sold. Only thing left currently is Power Stone 2.
  6. jeffkun34

Are there any solid measurements for a Capcom Big Blue out there?

I know there was a guy in Santa Cruz who did a repro but I have no idea if he put the measurements out there. I can’t remember which forum I saw it on but I’ll link if I find it.
  7. jeffkun34

And with that - the world is now at an end. Betty White dies at 99.

“Family members recall crying as they witnessed her essence curl into a fiery ball, splintering it’s way through a crack in reality where she took the form of a sweaty fist of vengeance, plunging deep into the assholes of bigots the world over”
  8. jeffkun34

Tons of pcbs, PGM, Jamma, CPS. Etc

Captain America is sold.
  9. jeffkun34

I was very much not on fire. Selling my cabs and not actively playing for 16 months made me hella rusty except for SSVSP which is just muscle memory to me at this point. I got schooled in Garou and Vampire Savior.
  10. jeffkun34

You’ll always be first place in my heart….
  11. jeffkun34

Good times. Mike walked away with another trophy, my left hand actually ached from playing games, and I got to hear majors tell me how he was too drunk to drink my 13.5% beer. That was a quality night. Thanks again to WC for hosting. Edit: I forgot another quality highlight, Gus asking if he...
  12. jeffkun34

Fully vaccinated here along with the booster shot in October. I’m good to go. Would prefer no mask but it is up to Bob.
  13. jeffkun34

Time to fall back!!!

Yep, the fact that my phone does this automatically means I don’t even think about it anymore.
  14. jeffkun34

Time to fall back!!!

Raises hand.
  15. jeffkun34

I was not planning on bringing anything but the Asura kit I already sold Stefan. I do have some MVS games I could bring for sale if anyone is interested.