Recent content by jt4mtb

1. jt4mtb

Deathsmiles on iOS is FREE until the end of the month

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id429870273 The iOS version of Deathsmiles is free right now until the end of the month. I guess it's to promote and/or celebrate the upcoming Steam release. I haven't had a chance to try this version out, but just downloaded it while it's free. Source...
  2. jt4mtb

Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

Finally finished my first CMVS. MV-2F with a Neobitz, Unibios 3.1, & a CR2032 battery mod. A good friend of mine did the fantastic paint job on the cover while I did everything else. Really happy with how this little project turned out.
  3. jt4mtb

Blast City Club

I can now say I'm part of the club. I was part of the group buy back in October, but the chassis on the Blast I got was shot. After lots of tinkering and eventually sending it out to be serviced, my cab is now up and running: Just happy to actually be able to play on it finally. I've still...
  4. jt4mtb

Anyone playing Sin & Punishment: Star Successor?

This game has me playing my Wii quite a bit lately. Such a fun shooter from Treasure; though the last few levels have been kicking my ass. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to try playing it on hard mode.
  5. jt4mtb

Color coding on insert spines?

So the other day, I was just staring at my shockboxes on my shelf, and just noticed the little color bar above the Neo Geo text on the top of the spines. What caught my eye was how it seemed that all of my fighting games have a red bar, while my shooters have a blue bar. So I'm wondering is...
  6. jt4mtb

What's your preferred choice of control?

When I first bulit my first supergun a little while ago, I originally wired up one of my spare arcade sticks (personally built with Happ/iL parts) to use with it. However just recently, I finally got my hands on some old style AES joysticks, and I'm really starting to like using them as much as...
  7. jt4mtb

Yet another new guy

Hi, my name is Joe, and I don't work in a button factory. I only just recently got really into Neo Geo stuff. Just built my first supergun a few weeks ago, and already got my hands on a MV-1C and 7 loose carts. Aside from that, I still remember what was my very first Neo Geo game I played. It...