Recent content by LegoSlug

1. L

PRICE DROPS: MVS Carts

Couple carts sold, bumping up with some price drops.
  2. L

PRICE DROPS: MVS Carts

Prices include shipping, discount for multiple carts, please pay as gift or add 4% for PayPal fees Spin Master / 85 Super Sidekicks 3 / 33 KOF 95 / 48 KOF 96 / 38 Aerofighters 2 / 65 KOF 97 / 48 Last Blade 2 / 145>130 *SOLD* Strikers / 120 *SOLD* Top Hunter / 120 *SOLD* Windjammers (repro...
  3. L

Cave Shooting Collection Superu Bunduru

Up for grabs is a complete set of Cave Shooting Collection for Xbox 360. Codes were not used (from what I recall, some games still sealed). Includes the bonus DVD thing that doesn’t fit inside the box (sealed) Also included is DDP Saidaiojou, brand new. Also included is a Japanese Xbox 360...
  4. L

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

This is great news, hopefully delivery before the holidays ��
  5. L

Astro City Candy Cab, Espgaluda NOS kit, 29 inch CRTs

Asking $1000 for Astro City, monitor recapped in past 3 years. 2 player, 3 button panel, repro marquee. Little to no screen burn, nanao monitor. $1200 for NOS Espgaluda Kit (dunno what it’s worth but I figure it’s a starting point) All monitors have some color issues, probably a recap needed...
  6. L

FS: CPS2 Boards *Price Drops* 8/6/18*

That's a great price on a mobo, if I didn't have 2 already , I would pick it up.
  7. L

$600 - Maximum Tune 3 Cabinet NORCAL

The $350 cabinet you are referring to is a non working Max Tune *2*. The one sold by kchan, right? How much would you pay for non working Astro (problem unknown) with say a Naomi 1 vs a fully working astro with a Naomi 2 set up? I know it's not a 31Hz monitor, just an example comparison. If you...
  8. L

The bundle is well below market price if you do a little research.
  9. L

I’d love to sell it to you and it’s still not too late if you want to pick up the lot. You sure you don’t have a spot in your garage?
  10. L

Astro is still at my house if any of the several people you speak of want to buy the original bundle, with Max Tune 3 included. I’ve been sitting on this for quite a while.
  11. L

Probably not gonna put the sale price, rather not inflate prices with a fluke sale. Especially since it would be outside the forum.
  12. L

Pending sale for a bit more than that outside of the forum. Had it up for quite a while here but no takers, it is what it is if the sale goes through. I just need the space and minimize the loss on the Max Tune 3 cab. I honestly would prefer to keep the Astro, but everything has a price as they...
  13. L

It’s a great price. Pcb and monitor alone are worth the $600. I would hate to gut and trash a perfectly good cab, but no space, so it might come down to that. If anyone need a perfectly good tri rez wei ya monitor shoot me a PM. If you need steering wheel, shifter, force feedback pcb, power...
  14. L

First off, sorry for posting a new thread. I can't edit the old one. Asking only $600, any lower than that, I'd be better off parting it out. Located in Fairfield, CA. PIC is attached. Need to move this asap. This was part of a bundle, but buyer does not have space for this cab. This low price...