Recent content by MarkMan

1. M

US/ENGLISH Version of BlazBlue (New Fighter) To Be Sold

I just saw from Arcsystemworks US division, AKSYS games, they will be selling an ENGLISH localized version of BlazBlue (from the team that worked on Hokuto No Ken and Guilty Gear series)! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppkZnLmTMMM The game runs off a Taito Type X2 arcade board. If people are...
  2. M

New Wave of Hori Arcade Sticks!

With all of the Hori Arcade Sticks coming out as of late, I felt compelled to do a write up to help inform people on what is out there and where to get it. I put up an article on my website (http://sdtekken.com) which you can see here: http://sdtekken.com/2008/06/05/hori-arcade-stick-mania/...
  3. M

WTB: Urgent/ASAP FT Pads for Dreamcast or USB Saturn PC pad or PS2 Saturn pad

WTB: Urgent/ASAP FT Pads for Dreamcast or USB Saturn PC pad or PS2 Saturn pad Need it for work purposes asap. Anyone have any for sale?
  4. M

FS: Bunch Of Misc Gaming Stuff + Rare games

FS: Bunch Of Misc Gaming Stuff + Rare games Have the following games... some still sealed, the rest in MINT/PRISTINE condition... Prices do not include shipping. NEW/SEALED * Heavenly Sword (PS3) - $50 * Warhawk (PS3) - $50 * Halo 3: Collector's Edition (360) - $55 * Eternal Sonata (360) - $50...
  5. M

Namco SYSTEM 256 Replacement DVD-Drive?

Namco SYSTEM 256 Replacement DVD-Drive? Anyone know where I can get a Namco System 256 (Tekken 5) replacement DVD-Drive? I've been looking everywhere online and I can't find the exact same model... I was wondering if just any newer Toshiba DVD-ROM Drive will work? Please let me know!
  6. M

HRAP3 Finally Back In Stock at Play-Asia...

After almost 3 months of waiting, the Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 is back in stock at Play-Asia ! The Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 is a GREAT high quality arcade stick and will definately sell out fast, don't hesitate to secure one for yourself! The price is a little steep, but that is usually the case...
  7. M

WTB: Toshiba SD M1802 DVD-ROM drive

WTB: Toshiba SD M1802 DVD-ROM drive New or Used as long as it works... Toshiba SD M1802 DVD-ROM drive - Internal - IDE - Read speed: 48x (CD) / 16x (DVD) Need this exact model please.
  8. M

WTB: Elecom PlayStation > USB Convertor. (Japan plz help!)

WTB: Elecom PlayStation > USB Convertor. (Japan plz help!) Would some kind soul in Japan help me secure a number of these PlayStation > USB convertors? http://www2.elecom.co.jp/peripheral/gamepad/jc-ps101u/ JC-PS101USV is the model. They run about $12 USD (Y 1575). They are easily...
  9. M

FS: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (PS3) downloads!

Posting for a friend... If anyone's looking to purchase a download or swap, contact my friend Mista Wizard... he has a few DLs left... great seller! Contact him via: AIM: Mista Wizard PM on Tekken Zaibatsu: MrWizard PM on Shoryuken: MrWizard IRC: #tekken or #capcom on EFNet servers
  10. M

jeff bogard feedback

Awesome guy. He was kind enough to hook me up with a copy of GTA: San Andreas for the PS2! It came just like he said. Definately a great member!
  11. M

FT Only: RARE PS2 PS2 GC 360 PSP DS XBOX

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a few games to trade off. None of these are for sale. I just want what's on my list of wants. Just looking to trade. Here are my lists: GAMES UP FOR TRADE PSP - Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (Sealed) - Spider-Man 2 (Sealed) - Legend of Heroes II (Sealed) PS2 -...
  12. M

WTB: Capcom kick harness

First of all I apologize in advance, I'm super newb. Does anyone have a nice/clean kick harness for a Capcom game, namely the original SF II: WW. I need one pretty soon.
  13. M

MY FIND OF THE YEAR! (Sega Astro City 29)

Hi I've been visiting the site for quite some time now, I don't post much. Thought I'd change that with this latest pickup of mine. This is definately my find of the YEAR. Well it's a long story... I got a Sega Astro City 29 in wonderful condition for a mere $23.00 USD. A friend of me...
  14. M

WTB: SEGA Astro City 29 Coin Door

WTB: SEGA Astro City 29 Coin Door Well I'm not sure if it's the coin door, but it's the biggest door part that I need. How much do they go for by the way? Please let me know.