Recent content by neobuyer

1. neobuyer

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

I am almost tempted to start posting the gravy of my IRL, but I hesitate. You guys are so bitchy, and properly 'defending' a thread in bitchy environs is a lot of work. I'm doing this on an Obama phone, and not on a proper keyboard like I used to.
  2. neobuyer

You guys are just mad that I'm a nerd without being a nerd. And I would like to add that I almost never post IRL stuff anyways.
  3. neobuyer

Anyone still playing Warhammer 40K these days? (tabletop game)

Some of the stuff GW is pumping out now is incredible. I mostly read 40k fluff, but the brass balls it took to bring Guilliman back to take over the imperium... I think they are leading up to the God Emperor's return, but I really hope not. Also, I hope Lugft Huron takes his rightful place...
  4. neobuyer

I have an easy answer regarding this Rot. This is the only message board I ever visit. So if I'm going to post online it's going to be here. Hard to believe but I started posting on NG.com 20 years ago. And perhaps unusually I still play neo Geo games regularly. Speaking of which, SamSho 2...
  5. neobuyer

Picard

There's one inescapable problem with TNG- Brent Spiner is human but Data isn't. Data is the best thing in the whole ST mythology. Except when they play him for laughs and ruin it. Insurrection showed him for the Paladin-like hero he is. Oh! But that was like a 2 hour TNG episode! Yes it...
  6. neobuyer

I figured it was obvious. You know, the whole gay thing.
  7. neobuyer

Brexit (Godspeed UK)

If the German people weren't geographically surrounded by competing cultures, they would have the kingly seat they so crave. But they fall to fantasy in a way that the US Army war college has made a cottage industry explaining.
  8. neobuyer

You are welcome my dear.
  9. neobuyer

I want to add to this by being honest and admitting that I often turn into an arrogant, egotistical jackass when drunk and can disrespect women pretty blatantly. (*ala* the girl in the pic, last night). It's VERY easy to forget how insecure women are in general and how shitty you make them...
  10. neobuyer

Dude, if I was gonna hook up with a trans Sylvie is the pick of the litter.
  11. neobuyer

I think I've been very good over the years not posting in this thread. And yes, at 28 a woman will pester you 24/7 about having your child. I'm 45 and I will die childless. If it makes you guys feel any better she is a pretty hardcore alcoholic. But the wildcat in the sack thing makes up for...
  12. neobuyer

At 28, she's a little old for my taste, but a wildcat in the sack, baby :)
  13. neobuyer

Getting (really) DRUNK for 99 cents...

Well, the HEAT in the summer, the lack of good jobs (outside of some niche types of business/industry), the less cosmopolitan social climes, the smaller choice-Gene-pool -dynamic in pretty, childless women ...the list, I am sorry to say, goes on.
  14. neobuyer

I'm an open book really and don't care, The house has at least 4 (small!) bedrooms, 3 on my (ground) floor and one or more upstairs. I just moved in and haven't had a reason to go up the staircase yet. It's an OLD house, it's southern California and this fucking thing literally has a cellar...
  15. neobuyer

Because the going rent for a studio apartment in the greater Los Angeles area has gone upwards of 1,100 a month. I'm saving and waiting for an opportunity to get a sweet deal. Honestly, atm it's worth the hassle.