Recent content by Orpheus

1. Orpheus

Chat message

@wyo, I see. It says it's not emulation so it's FPGA. You apparently have to sacrafice a B board for this, correct?
  2. Orpheus

Chat message

@wyo, Oh shit.! I just read the label on the board. So thats a black market all in one board with all the CPS2 titles on it? Does it run roms? Hows the performance?
  3. Orpheus

Chat message

@wyo, The fuck is the green thingamajigie thats plugged into the CPS2 B Board? What does it do?
  4. Orpheus

FF7 Rebirth

The bitch is still TKO but in this retread they made it convoluting as fuck. And can someone tell me what the hell is with this black & white ghosts/spirits? I don't remember them from the 90's OG. Aside from being a distraction they are the only thing I have seen in that game that looks like...
  5. Orpheus

Chat message

@100proof, Thanks for the info. I juts watched some video's on all of the on YT. Man, DOA 2 & 3 still hold up damn well today. DOA6, from the video I watched, seemed a bit "meh". So many of the fighting game series that we grew up with (the ones that are still going anyway, look to be getting a bit tired.
  6. Orpheus

Chat message

@lithy, lol, same reason I suppose I missed it. Still great to see. Is the DOA series dead? thems were some good games. Definitely worth revisiting.
  7. Orpheus

Chat message

.....Nice to see my take on that vindicated in the end. Really wish that SNK would have done so.
  8. Orpheus

Chat message

@HellioN, Thanks for the info, I'll check those out. You know, it's wild that SNK ended up putting characters in those games because way back when, after seeing how sub-par SNk's 3-D attempts (KOF MI, etc) were turning out I remember stating that I felt that SNK turning to a company like Team Ninja to do the work would be a much better idea.
  9. Orpheus

Chat message

@lithy, I never knew Mai was in a DOA game. When the hell did that happen?
  10. Orpheus

Official SNK Shock Box via Limited Run

Unfortunately, it looks like these are home cart styled cases fopr MVS carts. You can tell by the elongated profile & the basterdized location of the debosed SNK logo. For a moment I was all excited as I thought these were essentially a new batch of home cart snap lock cases from the original...
  11. Orpheus

Chat message

@Fritz, https://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/wrath-of-a-retard.166192/ Jeesus christ. I missed that one. Does anyone have that pic of Leslie where dinkins points out & highlights the trouser snake that guy is apparently rocking? That shit was one of the funniest things that I have ever seen on this forum.
  12. Orpheus

Chat message

@EVIL NICK, "Isn't everyone who is visiting an old school message board at least partly on the spectrum?" Ha hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
  13. Orpheus

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

THIS!....and everything after it. I fell out of modern gaming long ago. The "Hollywoodization" of it is something I have no interest in. I don't mind many earlier efforts (90's & such) that that have a certain charm based on their "so bad it's good" VA (think early RE series, HOTD, ETC) but...
  14. Orpheus

Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

This. Not just that, I don't talk to anyone about gaming in ANY walk of life. I don't mean that in an anti-social way or to promote being anti-social. TBH, I can't stand most gamers, let alone other enthusiasts/hobyists. Most that I come across have some shit going on like OCD, hoarding...
  15. Orpheus

Garou Mark the Wolves Vs Street fighter 3

This. SFIII is, essentially, a series & as a result is hard to compare to a stand alone title like MOTW, particularly when the criteria is things such as bacrounds, sound, atmosphere, etc. It's really not a fair "fight" & almost every pro MOTW argument is going to be biased as fuck. However...