Orpheus
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Orpheus
      AS stated earlier: anything from the SNK era (94 to 2000) can be considered essential). it could also be said that anything sans 2001...
    • Orpheus
      Orpheus replied to the thread Happy birthday Stinky-Dinkins.
      LMFAO! Because OF COURSE! Something like this only fits if its Dinkins. Well, anyway, happy birthday......fictiitious or otherwise.
    • Orpheus
      Orpheus replied to the thread Happy Birthday Takumaji.
      Happy Birthday to our #1 mod! Sounds like your having a good one sir. lol, that reminds me of some (unfortunately) wild shit that I...
    • Orpheus
      Orpheus replied to the thread Watches.
      I'll be damned. I just watched that video last night as it was recomended to me on the tube. I'm not an intergrated bracelet watch fan...
    • Orpheus
      Damn. This is one of the most impressive looking indie games I have seen yet. If this was released back in the mid to late 90's or even...
    • Orpheus
      Orpheus replied to the thread Gladmort by PixelHeart.
      This game actually looks promising: As noted by other so far: - Gameplay overall looks a bit simplistic & boring. and while the...
    • Orpheus
      Orpheus replied to the thread Captain Barrel, new Neo Geo game.
      This. ....and this. If it's for the neo then it should be developed on the hardware from the ground up......not using open source...
    • Orpheus
      Orpheus replied to the thread CD English Case Embossing.
      I bought many NOS Neo Geo CD games (US & Jap) back when & I vaguely remenber some sealed ones not coming with embosed cases. TBH...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…