Recent content by pierpa86

1. P

Bust a Move/Puzzle Bobble: Pixel errors

C5 rom, the answer is always the most obvious one. GG :ROFLMAO:
  2. P

Garou motw MVS graphics+jailbars

Hello HMG, I'm trying to understand how stack two 16Mbit EPROM 27c160 for replace 32Mbit V rom. Did you have any tips or documentation to read about it ? Thanks
  3. P

Irritating Maze Cart Bad Sound

i think desolder v rom can be easier, with desolder station you can do in 5 min, there is no risk of breaking the rom, instead with hot air on the pcm chip it could damage it. the snk boards are very solid but don't turn up the heat too much and don't stand too still on the spot. Use flux if...
  4. P

MV1FZS graphics error

How i can test it ? strange if error is on vram since diagnostic bios do not found it, and ram is new.
  5. P

MV1FZS graphics error

Found a bad trace, rear up board. Restored but no changes
  6. P

MV1FZS graphics error

I guess now I have to test the D0 pins :-) I really appreciate your help but I don't know exactly how to do it. Which pin and what should I measure and what should I expect. I apologize in advance for my ignorance, but I try to learn where I can. Unfortunately I have no spare parts for the D0...
  7. P

MV1FZS graphics error

Aggressive of dark combat: maybe this board have more than one problem but board seems realy crean and no bad trace.
  8. P

MV1FZS graphics error

The trace seems realy ok, checked also with pressure to see if something change at screen.
  9. P

MV1FZS graphics error

Lower vram changed, but problem still the same.
  10. P

MV1FZS graphics error

I can read only " All test PASS " :cry: Guys what can cause this lines ?
  11. P

Error code 5555 0055

just swap it, no need program.
  12. P

Error code 5555 0055

I got the same error yesterday, solved replacing the 74hc32 and ram 1 to 4. I replace the ram for the best result over time and because i got a lot of ram spare to use. Some time replace only the hc32 will solve the issue.
  13. P

MV1FZS graphics error

Hello Guys, I got this board MV1FZS, on first power on i got BACKUP RAM ERROR... Replaced 74HC32 and ram 1 to 4 and error is gone but i get this video output. What you thinks about ?
  14. P

Irritating Maze Cart Bad Sound

Check your v rom, and be alert for the crc, around there are two version and one have bad v2 dump. V1 = CRC: 5f89c3b4 V2 = CRC: 72e3add7 V2= 1e843567 <- "This is the bad dump rom" If you get pin error on programmer, you find the bad rom.
  15. P

Waku Waku 7

Its a repair guys, P1 replaced for EP1 EP2 Legit but repaired, i think from a guys at home, not from snk lab.