racecar
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• racecar
      racecar reacted to Fygee's post in the thread NBA Season 24/25 with Like Like.
      Happy to see Cam Payne reunited with Mikal. Knicks are going to be real scary this season.
    • racecar
      racecar replied to the thread NBA Season 24/25.
      I don’t think Murray’s knees going to make the full season. They been working Jokic like a farm horses the last couple of seasons he...
    • racecar
      racecar replied to the thread NBA Season 24/25.
      They get Westbrook as a replacement. Knicks sign Cameron Payne..
    • racecar
      racecar reacted to basic's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      my personal experiences and observations of the world has always been that the ones that are most outwardly "anti-racist" are racist as...
    • racecar
      racecar replied to the thread Tonight’s debate.
      Like it or not but I think trump has sealed the deal to the next president. Biden can’t topped surviving an assassination attempt ...
    • racecar
      racecar replied to the thread Tonight’s debate.
      Time to get the popemobile…
    • racecar
      racecar replied to the thread NBA Season 23/24.
      i hope the knicks going to make good uses of the discount Brunson gave them, and build him a statue.
    • racecar
      racecar reacted to lithy's post in the thread Summer 2024 pics thread with Like Like.
      Cathedral of Learning poking up in the pic? 'Bikeathlon' at cub scout summer camp. Mild dirt 'BMX' bike lap then BB shooting. Still...
    • racecar
      Well the laker are in a awkward position Bronny will be wearing #9 on his jersey:sweaty:
    • racecar
      Sun ain’t doing nothing next year, cross your finger for injuries….. but nets got another 5 first rd pick and swap for mikal bridges ...
    • racecar
      Spur trade off the 8th pick after Portland grab Clingan with the 7th … almost see the new twin towers in SA .
    • racecar
      Knicks are going all in, putting bridges trade on credit card , Damn might ans well offer OG asking price but put in some health clause...
    • racecar
      racecar reacted to Hattori Hanzo's post in the thread NBA Season 23/24 with Like Like.
      Knicks just completed the Nova Knicks. Knicks receive: Mikal Bridges 2026 2nd-round pick Nets receive: Bojan Bogdanovic unprotected...
    • racecar
      racecar reacted to 100proof's post in the thread NBA Season 23/24 with Haha Haha.
      Somebody has to take over the Udonis Haslem "role player that's been washed for 5 years but has become the franchise's mascot" role in...
    • racecar
      Cooper Flagg is worth tanking for ….
  • Loading…
  • Loading…