roker
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• roker
      roker reacted to terry.330's post in the thread Sold - Ikegami 1917R multi sync CRT with Haha Haha.
      It's more that he would even come here and expect that we would be chomping at the bit. The MMAO is just the cherry on top, he knew...
    • roker
      Hey all. I have some stragglers that need new homes (prices are before shipping): - N.O.S. (Neo Old Stock) copy of Neo Geo CD...
    • roker
      I mean they're hard to find. You can't just get on Craigslist or call an old TV station for PVMs like in the early 2010s. A friend of...
    • roker
      roker replied to the thread New Fatal Fury.
      lol! That was 9 years ago! I never played it back then and still haven't now.
    • roker
      I mean I don’t think that’s a fair comparison being that it’s nowhere near as established as Capcom or SNK games are or even Arksys. I...
    • roker
      roker reacted to basic's post in the thread New Fatal Fury with Eggplant Eggplant.
      you're a soft tool
    • roker
      Well yeah. Make it for the MVS then port it with all the fixins.
    • roker
      I dunno, after playing so much of GG Aleste 3, new games for old systems by major publishers doesn't seem like such a bad thing at all
    • roker
      I wish they would just make it on the Neo. Just pick up where they left off from before.
    • roker
      roker replied to the thread Hiroshima.
      I drop bombs like Hiroshima. -Kris Kross or RBX
    • roker
      roker replied to the thread Modern "arcade" solutions?.
      Why would you do something so controversial yet so brave?
    • roker
      I'm assuming it'll be 3D. Would be nice if they tried 2D again. I thought the last 2D KOF was brilliant.
    • roker
      Dogg - 197,700 - Level 4? - SFC - Pentaro I keep timing out on the bosses but it seems like I’m maxed out on power?
    • roker
      roker reacted to HDRchampion's post in the thread Arcade1up better than real cabs? with Like Like.
      Killer Instinct is on sale for $499 Best Buy. Also rcwiley has it for $399. Some are able to price match it. Still to pricey. I might...
    • roker
      roker reacted to neo_moe's post in the thread Arcade1up better than real cabs? with Like Like.
      Truthfully these things have come a long way since the wave 1 release and everyone whose come into my home has a lot of fun playing on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…