Recent content by smokey

1. smokey

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Toy fair on Sunday. I had a boot myself where I sold my double and excess stuff. So all of this was basically for free. And I walked away with an extra 100 in my pocket. Which I used to pay taxes on my Xenocrisis.
  2. smokey

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Sniff 90 euros tax up the ass. God, I hate those Brexit simps.
  3. smokey

Hopefully
  4. smokey

What records are you listening to tonight?

Today was "Day of the thriftstore" here in Belgium which is a whole week these days (due to covid). Not much luck with Videogames. But I did get some decent vinyl.
  5. smokey

One game, just one.

Metal Slug for sho! I also really like prehistoric isle 2 I can play that all day. Even though they only put work in the first level.
  6. smokey

Super great that they got around fixing it so quickly. Does make you wonder did they flash the wrong version and didn't test out the carts after that? Or did a hearing-impaired guy did the testing? Their main programmer did suffer some head trauma a year or so ago. Maybe his hearing isn't the best?
  7. smokey

Mega Drive Castlevania X68000 (Demo)

That's pretty cool!
  8. smokey

What happened?
  9. smokey

I IPS’ed my NGPC and it looks great!

For me it was my teenage favourite. I bought it with my own money at the age of 16. First a b/w on import then the NGPC when it became available in Belgium in regular stores. First time that an SNK gamesystem was so widely available here. I bought a lot of games and enjoyed all of them (well...
  10. smokey

I IPS’ed my NGPC and it looks great!

The mod is real easy to do. I also did the replacement shell thingie so I could keep the originals original. Because you need to cut in the plastic. I also desoldered the touch sensors because they were annoying.
  11. smokey

I received one of my two tracking numbers. I ordered the AES version later on.
  12. smokey

Haven’t tried it tbh.wasting my time with bio metal and kick master right now
  13. smokey

What records are you listening to tonight?

Got this off eBay after it recently popped up on YouTube. And I just loved it. Great new wave / pop synth :
  14. smokey

Part of my NeoGeo AES collection , US section (74 games)

It also enforces that video games collectors buy cheap and crappy furniture.
  15. smokey

Thrifstore finds of the day nothing spectacular. Two random PC games and two SVHS tapes