Recent content by Some Mist

1. Some Mist

Cave. Steam. *mic drop*

even though degica is already working with 5pb on phantom breaker pc? not that this is any indication of a steam release, but
  2. Some Mist

I'm going to Chicago for new year - What to do?

I'm just going to leave this here <gene and judes> right by ohare, but cash only, as well as only hot dogs/tamales on the menu, and don't ask for ketchup otherwise they tell you to gtfo (the mcdonalds next door supposedly hides and charges for ketchup too)
  3. Some Mist

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

about damn time now 600mil
  4. Some Mist

no bomb run progress today. still haven't met the requirements to trigger the loop but I've had the final boss in the second phase about 4 times.
  5. Some Mist

new highest score with another 1-all today :)
  6. Some Mist

(accidentally left the ceiling light on lol) first 1-all on my cab with Progear (2nd progear 1-all overall). it was on a no-bomb run (up until the final boss) and I had lost 4 lives up to that point. probably missed the loop requirements by 3 bombs because of that first phase. also hit my...
  7. Some Mist

NEW Astro City Club

spot on dudes - worked like a charm. thanks a lot! can't wait to get another new stick and all new buttons so it doesn't look so weird.
  8. Some Mist

dangun feveron is such a weird awesome cave game... the speed and style is definitely a lot more manic a la psikyo, but unique. I still can't manage to get past stage 3 but I haven't put much time into it. played a handful of rounds of Progear today and almost 1-ALLed it. 2nd phase final...
  9. Some Mist

been working on my Battle Garegga board now that I have the zakk roms on there. 1CCing this seems like it's gonna be 10 x harder than 1-ALLing Progear, but I've been seeing tiny progress. Last weekend I was able to break the 3 mil extend and I saw stage 5 more than once but I'm stuck on the...
  10. Some Mist

Found: Battle Garegga PCB

I found a board. thanks --------- What I want: Clean, fully operable, original (non-repaired) board Preferred but not required: Japanese PCB, Zakk roms I can care less about the art but it's a plus What you will get: easy, responsive (always 24 hr response time but typically an hour or...
  11. Some Mist

Support kidpanda

I stopped collecting once I figured out how to do something ;) but I have still been meaning to add Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen (fatal frame 4) to my physical collection. my favorite in my collection would probably be Ikenie No Yoru (Night of the Sacrifice). One of the scariest survival horror...
  12. Some Mist

WTB: PS2 to Saturn Converter

Looking for the ToToTEK PS2 to Saturn Joypad Converter. Please pm me with offers! Thank you
  13. Some Mist

WTB: Supergun

Hi all - I'm from the shmups forums (system11). I know I haven't posted here before, but I've been a gawker for quite some time - and I wanted to post in the shooters section on here but was kind of afraid. I'm currently looking for a supergun that fits my needs. Something along the lines of a...