Recent content by StevenK

1. StevenK

Transformers One. Nah dude.

I'm trying to imagine how insane it would seem if the Barbie movie had been played completely straight. I'm sure there are some female examples, but it feels like this refusal to grow up is heavily male centric, and embarrassing.
  2. StevenK

Chat message

Lots of people are
  3. StevenK

OFFICIAL N-G.com Star Trek Thread

Tilly only became less annoying as it went on because incoming characters were even worse
  4. StevenK

Job Hopping

I job hopped a lot. I'm extremely bored by a job extremely quickly, as soon as I've got the hang of it I'm thinking of something else. The longest I've stayed in jobs is when it's given me lots of time to carry on side projects. I'll turn up and collect a wage while I plan something else, no...
  5. StevenK

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

What if I've never played the games? Will it still make sense?
  6. StevenK

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Just watched the Panama canal scene, yeah, that was awesome.
  7. StevenK

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

End of a haircut, the barber says to me should I just run the clippers over your eyebrows. I said sure, why not, but I'd never been asked that before. That was maybe 3 years ago, but now they ask everytime, and at multiple different barbers. So is this just a new thing barbers do? Or is this...
  8. StevenK

Happy Birthday Lagduf

Hbd duf
  9. StevenK

East Coast Earthquake folks

Imagine that, an unforeseen earthquake
  10. StevenK

Spring 2024 pics thread

That's a strange building, like a cathedral, but also like an office block
  11. StevenK

OFFICIAL N-G.com Star Trek Thread

Did you see Patrick Stewart in the last series of Picard? They'd be more likely to get a spin off movie out of Jimmy Doohan.
  12. StevenK

Job Hopping

Gardening leave is a beautiful thing, though
  13. StevenK

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

"grab a cigar and put on this reet big pair of undies" Models must get used to just not bothering to ask why they're doing whatever it is they're being asked to do.
  14. StevenK

Happy Birthday Joe8

I'm gonna cum all over his tits
  15. StevenK

Happy birthday Joe8!

And a bottle of bread