StevenK
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• StevenK
      StevenK reacted to wyo's post in the thread ### Post your PIC - Official Thread ### with Like Like.
      @prof was in town so we got together for drinks and cigars. Super nice guy, it was great hanging out!
    • StevenK
      Show me a country that doesn't accept rejects and I'll show you a country no one here lives in
    • StevenK
      StevenK replied to the thread Violent women.
      That's bold, man. I don't think he'd ever forgive me if I did this. But maybe you're right, maybe his friendship isn't the biggest...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to SouthtownKid's post in the thread Violent women with Like Like.
      Quick check. What does Sean Connery have to say on the subject? About your friend's wife, undiagnosed mental illness may be involved...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to LoneSage's post in the thread Violent women with Like Like.
      This is life. Some things are out of our control. However, we can make the most of it and the best thing to do is just spend time with...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Lagduf's post in the thread Violent women with keke keke.
      He should beat the shit out of his friend’s wife.
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to LoneSage's post in the thread Violent women with Like Like.
      Ignore it completely and just have a few drinks with him from time to time, he'll appreciate your time and company immensely.
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to greedostick's post in the thread Violent women with Like Like.
      My guess, he stays for the violent psycho sex.
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to fake's post in the thread Violent women with Like Like.
      I’m not a lawyer but I do think he should report it when it happens even if he doesn’t press charges. That way if he ever does snap, or...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to 100proof's post in the thread Violent women with Like Like.
      I mean I feel sorry for the guy but you can't fix crazy and there's little recourse or resources for dudes in that situation other than...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Fritz's post in the thread Violent women with Like Like.
      These bitches sound batshit crazy. Even if you somehow find a way to drag them to sessions, ain't no amount of counseling going to fix...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Neo Alec's post in the thread Violent women with Like Like.
      Marriage counseling is the only practical solution.
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to Karou's post in the thread Violent women with Sad Sad.
      Last March ...............1/3of my wages, not guilty of anything but an imaginary future 🤣🤕🦝 can't hit back....😚
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to terry.330's post in the thread Violent women with Like Like.
      I remember reading something about the rate of DV against men by women and how it's way higher than anyone thinks because guys never...
    • StevenK
      StevenK reacted to The Chief's post in the thread Violent women with Haha Haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…