Recent content by Supra2000dc

1. S

I know this is off topic but i just want to explain my self.

At this time, im not working and. i dont have a computer to use, so its hard for me to get on the internet. My wife just had a baby which is why i left my work because of some problems,, and not its really hard time for me, i had to get a little bit of time and walk to the library, since i dont...
  2. S

2 selling Forums, one for Neo geo stuff and other for other systems.

2 selling Forums, one for Neo geo stuff and other for other systems. How about 2 diferent selling forums. one dedicated to neo geo, games, and products and one dedicated for other systems, like PSX, DC, PSX2 and so on. I go to the selling section to see what's been offer, just to find out that...
  3. S

I have 2 neo geo gold system but there different, WHY?

OK i have 2 neo geo gold system and i notice that one of them has a serial number of 058*** and the other one has 012*** and the one with the 012*** number is a lot more heavy then the other one, plus i open up both systems to put a S-Video and Stero cables on them and the one wiht the )12***...
  4. S

Are the Neo Geo Us Carts with the Dog tag worth more money, than regular?

i have about 10 games with the dog tag on the side are these the same prices or are they worth more?
  5. S

Problem with Neo Geo display on Tv please help

i Have a neo Geo Gold System and i conected to my tv using AV cables, the picture is clean and stuff but there's no color on the games, i tried using the RF and there's still no color just black and white. i tried different tv's but is the same problem can someone please help, the sound is...