2 selling Forums, one for Neo geo stuff and other for other systems.

2 selling Forums, one for Neo geo stuff and other for other systems.

How about 2 diferent selling forums.
one dedicated to neo geo, games, and products and one dedicated for other systems, like PSX, DC, PSX2 and so on.
I go to the selling section to see what's been offer, just to find out that is not even neo geo related.........WAIT..........................Before you throw rocks at me, let me tell you, i myself im guilty, since i use it to sell my non neo geo items, and trust me it took me a while to post this items cause i didnt think they belong there. which is why im sugesting this new thing.

I agree. Even though many users may be strictly hard core neo geo, some users may just be big-time gamers who visit the forum a lot but like other games besides just the neo. A seperate selling and trading space for "non-neo" stuff might generate even more use of this forum. I know that I'd check it out every so often (as would some of my collector friends). Just a thought

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Hmm. Sorry to say, but I don't think thats a good idea guys. This is www.neo-geo.com, I think we need to stay focused here. I dont even think we should have non-neo items in the current section, but its unmoderated so if people really feel the need they can I suppose. We dont want to open this site up for a bunch of people who dont even care about the neo to peddle their wares outside of ebay.

John

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
I agree with you John. There are literally thousands of PSX/N64/etc sites & newsroups on the net. Great sites like this dedicated to the NeoGeo are very few & far between. The last thing this place needs is a bunch of psx game sale posts.
-nick_th_fury

You have a good point there geddon.
I think that your rightabout the neo geo dedication only, but i like others
love the neo geo, but im also interested in other system as well, but like i said you did
mention that this is a Neo Geo only. So i agree.

thrall

bhrall,
Hey guys: I searched for awile trying to find
killer neo geo site's and I think this is one
or probably the best!!! out there, don't need
to clutter it up with PSX and Dreamcast stuff
we already have enough of those out there!!!
SEE YAAAAA!!!