Taiso
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Taiso
      Taiso replied to the thread Tonight’s debate.
      A necessary relief for so many Americans. The entire student loan system is predatory and unfair to so many young, myopic hopeful...
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to Neo Alec's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      It's really sad actually to watch actually. It seems apparent from reports that Biden's mental state has gone down hill a lot just in...
    • Taiso
      Taiso replied to the thread Souls-likes.
      You are where I was. Maybe it was Gentlegamer, I think, that said 'this was a parody of Elden Ring.' It's okay to call this DLC...
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to HornheaDD's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
      OK so. I dunno man, I might be at my limit here. I got to that castle in the sky, I cant remember its name. Imu Borgir or something...
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to Gentlegamer's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to racecar's post in the thread NBA Season 23/24 with Haha Haha.
      i hope the knicks going to make good uses of the discount Brunson gave them, and build him a statue.
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to Dr Shroom's post in the thread The Karate Kid Street Rumble with keke keke.
    • Taiso
      Taiso replied to the thread Souls-likes.
      I made the same mistake with Moore as you. Got all the other cookbooks but not the Forager Brood. I think I accidentally killed one...
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to SML's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
      I skipped past the concoction part of his questline but was able to conclude the questline with the npc after the big cave fight and...
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to HornheaDD's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
      Got Messmer this eve. Didnt know I would need to go and fight that pink millipede/butterfly/beetle lady afterward to do the sealing tree...
    • Taiso
      Taiso replied to the thread Tonight’s debate.
      Bricks.
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to StevenK's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Haha Haha.
      Or Russia strikes first and the US retaliates with a TV dinner
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to wataru330's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Like Like.
      It won’t be that trump won, so much as Biden lost. The Democrats reeeeeeealy pissed me off by rail-roading Sanders. Now this...
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to Lagduf's post in the thread Tonight’s debate with Haha Haha.
      Has CNN put Ja Rule on yet so we can all make sense of these trying times?
    • Taiso
      Taiso reacted to max 330 mega's post in the thread Memorial, thanks with Like Like.
      Thank you all for your stories and support. I really appreciate every comment. Some day once Katie is doing better with our loss i will...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…